Solo: A Star Wars Story

If you're talking about sharing an opinion, then no. Pulling stuff out of your ass is when someone posts something like whats in post #2504.
You might want to get your boots on, there's a lot of crap coming out of that one.

So, since it's under the same umbrella - then, black panther must suck as well. After all, they're not giving it a look with TLJ either - which is the next big flick out of disney. They hyped infinity war instead, which needs no hype. So, black panther must suck, right?

There have been a couple of reports of the firing of the original directors and a handful of snapshots, and people think they know it all. I'm not going to say it'll be great - but i'm not going to say it'll suck either.

So, since it's under the same umbrella - then, black panther must suck as well. After all, they're not giving it a look with TLJ either - which is the next big flick out of disney. They hyped infinity war instead, which needs no hype. So, black panther must suck, right?

To be fair, though, there have been a couple trailers already for Black Panther. Before TLJ came out even. In fact there was a new spot released this week.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/945338372452528128

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just hoping that this film doesn't just tie everything up between Lando & Han....The last they meet until ESB......I'd prefer it left that Lando still owns the Falcon at the end of the film...(I know that won't happen)....but at least leave it open that they don't fall out,..so that keeps it cool if they do a sequel.....first thing Han says to Chewie when they land on Bespin was....."I'm sure he's forgotten about that"

J

If someone pulls a prop out of their ass then thats a run I want no part of. Also they should get a job in a circus sideshow.
The first lightsabers were built with glueing plastic cabinet tracks to camera flashguns, and Obi-Wan's in particular was literally cobbled together with scrap metal. Are you sure you really want to be this critical?

Oh GOD! Not THAT argument again! :facepalm
Guys for the last time, just because this idiot looks like a young Harrison Ford does not qualify him to be the centerpiece and carry an entire major motion picture on his back! Yeah, so he looks like Ford and done a LITTLE acting. Big deal! All you people who think that he "would have been perfect for this part" are living in a dreamworld!
For the record, I personally think he looks nothing like Ford. Adam Driver looks more like Ford than Ingruber does. Any physical similarities are scant at best.

If a trailer is launched I don’t even think I’m going to watch it, try to go into this film 100% blind

I have been in and out of this thread but really haven’t paid attention or read any speculation

I think that was my problem with TLJ, over hyped and over thought it

Really curious to see where this goes. I’m going into it like going into.... a Men in Black sequel I guess

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first lightsabers were built with glueing plastic cabinet tracks to camera flashguns, and Obi-Wan's in particular was literally cobbled together with scrap metal. Are you sure you really want to be this critical?

You don't say? So, thats what this stuff is. Hrmph.

ObiANHparts2.jpg

Sorry, but I couldn't tell if you were serious or playing along with our little joke. Its getting so weird around here lately.

If a trailer is launched I don’t even think I’m going to watch it, try to go into this film 100% blind

I have been in and out of this thread but really haven’t paid attention or read any speculation

I think that was my problem with TLJ, over hyped and over thought it

Really curious to see where this goes. I’m going into it like going into.... a Men in Black sequel I guess

Lol

My problem with TLJ was the opposite. I was completely unprepared for the utter weirdness in the movie. Especially the humor.

I'll just basically set a low-bar for the Solo movie due to all the production issues.

I’ve said it heaps but I’m still excited for Solo.
It’ll be a bit of fun, hopefully.
Plus, it’ll give everyone some new props to make. TLJ didn’t deliver much on that front.

There have been a couple of reports of the firing of the original directors and a handful of snapshots, and people think they know it all. I'm not going to say it'll be great - but i'm not going to say it'll suck either.

There was a BP trailer before both my TLJ shows.

It would be ironic if this Solo movie pleasantly surprised people, due to many well documented issues it had, while the TLJ had a relatively smooth production and post-production and now is one of the more polarizing films amongst the fans.

I am personally setting my bar really low for Solo, unlike TLJ which I went in completely blind and was disappointed.

No more than CT stands for Can't Take a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

There are way more people that feel Ingruber looks like a young Ford than there are that don't, if you can't at least unless understand that - then perhaps you do need an eye check.
I feel like we're having a misunderstanding, and after reviewing my post, I realize I was the one to make the mistake and I apologize for the comment and for the error that caused it. I made a typo in my original post. I meant to say that I believe Ehrenreich has little resemblance to a young Ford. I do think that, with the right haircut, Ingruber would look a lot like Ford. Heck, he has the smirk down perfect.

I feel like we're having a misunderstanding, and after reviewing my post, I realize I was the one to make the mistake and I apologize for the comment and for the error that caused it. I made a typo in my original post. I meant to say that I believe Ehrenreich has little resemblance to a young Ford. I do think that, with the right haircut, Ingruber would look a lot like Ford. Heck, he has the smirk down perfect.
You certainly had me scratching my head... I think most of us here agree Ehrenreich was miscast.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back