Solo: A Star Wars Story

images

J

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. It wont be great, it wont be horrible. It'll be fine. People who have already decided this movie is going to be bad will declare it an utter failure.

The “fork” is actually two mandibles designed to grab and hold cargo containers.

Yeah, I know. I'm a little worried about that bit of tech history, since it never became official onscreen, because I think in the movie we are going to see them modify the ship to add the fork, making the pointy version the production model.

Looks so awesome! After TLJ was pretty heavy and fairly paradigm shifting, a brilliant little adventure movie should do just the trick.
I love the Falcon so I’m pumped to see it in a different way, see it’s evolution a little.
Surely a trailer can’t be far off.

N.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the quoted photo above, is Chewie wearing a double strapped bandolier that criss-crosses on the front? Kinda like one of the wookiees had in ROTS? I think his name was Salporin. Here's a photo of me standing beneath a display of Salporin and Chewie. Tough to tell, because this "Solo" image is so small. But if not, if Chewie's wearing his traditional single-strapped bandolier, then it is on the wrong side. Which would mean it was by design for some reason, or a mistake by the actor, or this image has been reversed.

The bandolier strap always lays over Chewie's left shoulder, and here it appears to lay over his right.

The Wook

Fur3b.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back