Solo: A Star Wars Story

BUT! Remember, Disney is pretty strict with their release dates once the film is in production. They wouldn't let JJ push back TFA, and I don't think they'll push back Solo. They pushed back Ep IX, but remember, it was in pre-production still.

SB

BUT! Remember, Disney is pretty strict with their release dates once the film is in production. They wouldn't let JJ push back TFA, and I don't think they'll push back Solo. They pushed back Ep IX, but remember, it was in pre-production still.

SB

Actually JJ did push back TFA when he signed up. They wanted May but he got Dec.

I'm still not seeing it. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it just ain't working for me. Maybe the trailer will help...

I'm still not seeing it. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it just ain't working for me. Maybe the trailer will help...

For what it’s worth, I think the best way to watch this film is without trying to tie Arlen to Harrison but instead look at it as an origin story for a familiar character and see how it works. Then make the performance comparisons and critique that separately. It very well be a fun film but may not land for everyone as a Han Solo film.

For what it’s worth, I think the best way to watch this film is without trying to tie Arlen to Harrison but instead look at it as an origin story for a familiar character and see how it works. Then make the performance comparisons and critique that separately. It very well be a fun film but may not land for everyone as a Han Solo film.

Good idea, Bryan. And while you're at it folks, it's probably best if you watch this film without trying to tie it to the Star Wars franchise. You may find you like it as a fun, little non-Star Wars movie.

Oy vey.

The Wook

Good idea, Bryan. And while you're at it folks, it's probably best if you watch this film without trying to tie it to the Star Wars franchise. You may find you like it as a fun, little non-Star Wars movie.

Oy vey.

The Wook

Heh. That's what I did with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull :facepalm

SB

We’ll see how it goes. Hope Howard pulled through on it. I’ll keep the faith until I️ leave the theater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll consider this to be a San Holo film

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back