St. louis Prop Party/Matsucorp open house

dropshipbob

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Matsuo and I have been talking about this off and on for awhile and he thinks it might be time we gave this a go. The rough time frame we are looking at is sometime perhaps in the early spring...something to get rid of the cabin fever. No other details yet, we want to see if there would be enough people to even make this possible.
Post if interested.

Awesome, the more the merrier. And anyone is welcome, you don't have to be some sort of prop building pro to attend.

depends on the date - I might be able to make it. I grew up in florissant and I'm sure my family (living more towards the center) would love to see me and my dad lol

My work schedule is always a big unknown, but I'ed be for attending if work permits. I'm 20minutes from downtown St Louis on the Illinois side

Who dares wake me from my slumber.

:D

OK...Dig the riff...

I have several buds here who will be down for it as well so we'll definitely have a decent turnout regardless.

One thing I need to mention is that we (St Louis) are hosting costume Con this year, it's March 30-April 2, I think that it could be a problem because it seems I may have to work there and my pals would be working there too.

Also the Knob Creek machine gun shoot is April 13-15th...you know I'm not going to miss that.
Any other march April conflicts?

Making it a go is no problem, finding a venue will be something that will have to come next...I MAY have access to a warehouse but I cannot confirm that until I talk with the owner...it's downtown so it's centrally located...
My house is NOT centrally located...anymore...Though I do have the space....I wonder if it's worth it to those who haven't been out this way to make the drive. I live about 40 minutes west of downtown, 20 minutes highway 20 minutes back road...come to think of it it's not that hard to find, just out of the way.
It would be cheaper in the long run though, if we don't have to rent out a hall. Plus you get to see the squalor that IS Matsucorp...:lol

I have yet to fully explore my options though.

Matt

put me in on this bisnass. I am not much of a replicator but I do deal in a lot of screen used stuff. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for but let me know. I just have all around interest in everything props. I am about 2 hours away

Chris

I might be able to make it. I'm in KCMO, not too far of a drive from there. Maybe other KC RPFers and I could make the trek together.

Now we're cookin'. :thumbsup

BIKERFETT, prop replicator, builder, seller or screen used buyer/seller, all are welcome, ALL ARE WELCOME.

Do we have a date yet? Also, may I post this over at the 70th Explorers weibsite? We may have some interested from there.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back