Roger Christian AMA on Reddit - Friday June 19 at 5 pm EST

Would love to get an answer on how the ANH Obi was held together, officially. Like what was inside the clamp.

I read a bunch of the questions on there and some of them are the same thing over and over-not to mention that a lot of it has been answered already and you can just google it. The first question about the components on Obi-wan's saber is my favorite. Hope he answers and finally identifies the final few pieces.

Would love to get an answer on how the ANH Obi was held together, officially. Like what was inside the clamp.

Somebody ask this!

Also, I want to know more about how the Alien sets came together (he perfected the "retro-junk" look with that film); wished someone asked something about that.:unsure

I read a bunch of the questions on there and some of them are the same thing over and over-not to mention that a lot of it has been answered already and you can just google it. The first question about the components on Obi-wan's saber is my favorite. Hope he answers and finally identifies the final few pieces.
Hello. Thanks.

...and I know this thread was first, but there is a thread in the props forum going on too.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=241284

The hour approaches, get ready folks!
Since my question is at the top of the thread, I'm confident I will get some kind of response from Roger. I will try to parlay any response into a dialogue and if I can manage that, I will suggest Roger open an account here at the RPF. Who knows, we may get an exciting new member out of this.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back