1/18 Firefox

Yeah, I realise you would have specified if the CG was your own work. Pass on my congrats? I know an accurate 'fox when I see one, and there haven't been many. :p

Oh hell, now I have that big butts song stuck in my head. :lol That is one sexy (and huge) rear end. :lol

Will says thank you on the firefox accuracy. He worked for years to get it correct. The nose is perfect. He nailed it perfectly.

Me and will are getting glass versions of this. Any one interested in one can PM. Not starting a FS thread yet to early

IBH, any chance Will might make some 4-views with x-sections available? I'd like to make one in 1:48 scale using hand techniques for the master (probably would go the vac-formed shell route... old school, I know!)

Regards, Robert

IBH, any chance Will might make some 4-views with x-sections available? I'd like to make one in 1:48 scale using hand techniques for the master (probably would go the vac-formed shell route... old school, I know!)

Regards, Robert

I will ask him. but not sure.

All the large parts have been shipped to me. should have them in a few days. heres a few more pics of the parts. All the detail is there. once i get them i will shoot some primer on them so the panel lines and details will stand out better.

Oh it's glorious. And it's Will's - of course it is! Say no more. I hope he's doing better these days. :thumbsup

We got More parts fresh off the Printer. a few parts need to be reworked. and some are going to be changed to brass etched parts. but parts is parts. and more parts coming soon.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back