Hey Jordan ,

Thanks for re-posting these images mate , they really do enhance her look . Though they aren’t ( as you say ) found on the SS model - with that amount of detail anyway .
They easily replaced the stock pieces right ?.... As in you didn’t have to make major modifications to the panels , or perform difficult surgery to end up with your terrific finish in that area or on those parts ?

Ged :thumbsup

Thanks all is well and looking forward to Hallowe'en. Yes Gus exhausts/fans are excellent, loved the finished results with them, lll put up a close-up tomorrow tho I hope the old f*#kbucket links are working for Crome & Firefox users. I've still the old exhausts done that Deago supplied done too.

Here's a link that may be useful to some Chrome + Firefox users, only seems to work on desktop pc,s though.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-embedded-fix/?src=search

Same here on awaiting 100A

I thought they would be here by now. But in reality probably another mistake by Deagostini. I will give it another week before calling customer services.

Re: FALCON 32" hunk of junk build

Man that thing is gorgeous , all of mine are still in the boxes waiting on one more arrival delivery to have it all in hand and have no idea how to paint this big ole thing once built uuuuhhhh hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Man that thing is gorgeous , all of mine are still in the boxes waiting on one more arrival delivery to have it all in hand and have no idea how to paint this big ole thing once built uuuuhhhh hahaha

Last edited:
HAPPY NEW YEAR all, thanks, no still nothing, lve asked them a few times, said they were sorting it but that was 6 or so weeks ago!.

Hi Jordan,

was just wondering did you do a single or double coat of paint on the coloured panels ?

edit : Decided to do some single, others double. Just to give a bit of variation.

Got my 100A too !!

darkview.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Sorry been away in Bangkok for a few weeks, yes l doubled if i thought it needed it, also left the masking tape on till fully dry ;-)

Hi,
Sorry been away in Bangkok for a few weeks, yes l doubled if i thought it needed it, also left the masking tape on till fully dry ;-)

He lives !! Was starting to get worried mate ! Can't have been bad in Bangkok at this time of year though :)

Ok thanks. pretty much as I did to get a bit of light color variation with the same color panel to panel.

Any chance you could take those grid reference pics over the entire top/bottom of your bird I asked about ? Perhaps when you get time and come back to European winter reality ? :)

Hi Darkview, i´m reading your blog since the beginning of my Falcon-journey and you gave me the power to start and proceed with the oil-painting method. Thanks a lot for that and all the beautiful images of your ship. Your work is just stunning gorgeous. But what happened to all your pictures? On every page there is this fu.... photo bucket blocker! Are the pictures lost in space now? What can i do to watch all this hot stuff? I´m now starting the upper side and need your guidance.
Hope their is way to see them again.
Still keep my fingers crossed for your 100A parts.

Thanks, that’s PB for ya, read jager1960 comment at the top here if you have a main computer or labtop. I’ve been using other photo servers since PB got overly greedy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back