Hi all, l've hopefully fixed all the build photos. Now here's the engine panels finished, hope you agree they look sweet . . .

AnXNcUil.jpg

kdw8tMNl.jpg

igsN6JUl.jpg

4XcjfYDl.jpg

9VZ4LEAl.jpg

AY3WNv9l.jpg

e5Ouh0Wl.jpg

Looks like they should have been there the whole time ! Looks great and far better than a flat bit of plastic.

I have mine ordered !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other mods / updates planned Darkview ? I'm hoping to make some more significant progress on mine during the autumn/winter. Must admit she got a bit neglected during the summer months. Other projects and what not.

I've the legs to sort out, not happy with the landing doors I made so rethinking that one, the signatures by the model makers may be another idea. It's a constant bit here and there! I'm happy with that. Once I get to the point it's complete as l like it I'll think about the fuel pumps etc...

It looks so good [emoji7] You’ve done a great job with this. Did you do anything about the center part of the engine lights. It looks well lit all over.

Hi Kontherun, all l did was paint the base inbetween the LEDs and the engine curved perspex cover, black (for light shield) then a very light blue to help reflect. I've got to change the batteries soon as realised lve had them on loads.

Well that’s good news to me. I was worried that I would have to make some modifications to accommodate for the slight gap in the center, I’m not going to worry about that anymore.

Thanks Stormy320, I've went off tracks will the Falcon art as lve been away at gigs and doing Bladerunner like shoots with my props most of last week. I'm back on track now!

l'd probably have to stick a falcon in it tho as it's not thread related!!! only tenuous link would be Harrison Ford :lol.

Anyhoo! meanwhile in a galaxy not far away . . .

gxsjdf6l.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite alright, must have been lost in translation. I was having a bad day yesterday so sorry l came across rude. Have a great week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back