Thanks Sourdoh.... After cross referencing further the studio Falcon I've added the holes....
c72a797c7b1271cb10ad3b25fde8f376_zpsummgilsf.jpg

Last edited:
Again I've worked on these cannon like ball blast points...I added those little white messy scratches with a sharp knife. As you can see depending on light/day it's shot - the hull can look different in colours but it's the right colour l feel.
b0ae48e1ca0e095c0ea0fb23201c9464_zpsejvovnsg.jpg

(Above) On the underside of this top hull part 59, l glued/painted half beads to seal in the light should there be a problem later on...

Last edited:
Thought l'd start the weathering on hull plates TP-19 & 20 from (issues 61-62) as I've a long wait till next sub. As i've said it the past my methods off the rail but works for me, focusing on each section helps me concentrate on that sections details & when the jigsaw comes together l merge the joins so to speak. Even looking at this l can see alterations to do/add later.

Last edited:
Since your model is (IMO) the best on all the current forums, I probably would go ahead and purchase the floor. It creates a more 'closed in' feel and just adds to the overall look. I on the other hand am on a tight budget and realistically the top cover would only be off on rare occasions. And anybody else looking inside would not really take any notice of the type of flooring used. So I'm going to save my hundred Australian bucks and put in my 'free' flooring option. Doesn't look as good as the metal floor, but what the heck - it's free.

12FA8E9C-19FE-4B2B-A154-B7FBE23A35E9_zpsp4xpca1u.jpg

I keep looking at the hold chairs and cargo sets but I just can't bring myself to part with the cash.
I know that makes me sound like Scrooge lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back