Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

IronMeg check out printrbot 3d printers.you can get a kit for the DIYers or you can get an assembled one. really great little monster. really modable to. works out of the box etc etc. full metal machine for 600.hard to beat that

Last edited by a moderator:
@IronMeg check out printrbot 3d printers.you can get a kit for the DIYers or you can get an assembled one. really great little monster. really modable to. works out of the box etc etc. full metal machine for 600.hard to beat that
What currency is that 600 mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
us dollars. im not from america though. that is the price of it on the site

- - - Updated - - -

here is a link to their site and what printers they have on offer right now.

http://printrbot.com/product-category/3d-printers/

Last edited:
they do work out of the box yes. the company calibrates and tests everything before they send it to you. what is nice about the printrbot is that they have auto bed leveling probes which makes printing a breeze. they have a website that explains everything you need to install and use and calibrate if you arent happy with the settings that they apply to the machine.
you can get heated bed upgrade if you want for like 100 dollars with it. im not sure about the people installing it though. i did mine myself so i didnt bother checking.

i cant confirm this as i dont know but i did hear that with the printrbot play which was just released you can pick it up and walk around with it WHILE it is printing. just a comment on the stability. so if one can do that then i am pretty sure it is solid all round

regarding the airflow...i have never had a warped print and i dont apply any external heat. which is one of the nice things about printing with PLA. ABS is a completely different story however. but i have always had my heated bed so i havent had any problems whatsoever.

i recommend printrbot pretty much because i have one any i dont have issues with the machine or the results that i am getting...AND its amazing quality for the price...not only that but the simple metal is moddable as well which other printers really arent that much...these are the factors that i looked at when i went shopping for it. other people might look for other things

regarding the 'ignorance' of 3d printing it pretty much boils down to have a shape on a piece of paper then take the next level of that shape on top of that then the next and the next
so the things which you need to look into is reliability...stability...durability...accuracy...size...quality...materials....geekyness and after sales support. when your printer matches these...you have a pretty great printer...

anyway this is off topic...back to hulkbuster!!

Sizing just about right, going to have to add some sort of a neck unless I want my arms out to the side all the time

HB Sizing 1.png

The low def version can be downloaded off the net on multiple locations. All I did was fix it
Please share so everyone can see all your hard work :)
I can store it on my G-Drive if you like and add to the first post under your name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The low def version can be downloaded off the net on multiple locations. All I did was fix it
Please share so everyone can see all your hard work :)
I can store it on my G-Drive if you like and add to the first post under your name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes, we can make it. honestly, it is really hard work)) with my HulkBuster giant i'm WIP, unfold some details - print and made it. so, when i will finish unfolding you also can see a paper model of full suit. Low def version, of course. i'll send you a file and downloaded in to 4shared. pictures in progress, btw:cool

yes, we can make it. honestly, it is really hard work)) with my HulkBuster giant i'm WIP, unfold some details - print and made it. so, when i will finish unfolding you also can see a paper model of full suit. Low def version, of course. i'll send you a file and downloaded in to 4shared. pictures in progress, btw:cool

Sweet :)
I know your going larger than me, but I'm looking into a Army Alice pack frame with a 4 inch PVC conduit clamped to the top for shoulder skeleton support and swivels at all the joints The pack has a build in weight belt that transfers most of the weight to your hips and off your back.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5ive-61...j1Cpm4wpxNsxas8UQHzUG9F6aDnqPfIKa4aAkoX8P8HAQ

Sweet :)
I know your going larger than me, but I'm looking into a Army Alice pack frame with a 4 inch PVC conduit clamped to the top for shoulder skeleton support and swivels at all the joints The pack has a build in weight belt that transfers most of the weight to your hips and off your back.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5ive-61...j1Cpm4wpxNsxas8UQHzUG9F6aDnqPfIKa4aAkoX8P8HAQ

im not sure yet - is it gonna be a suit, or just a statue. i want make it in paper (a lot of paper :lol) , then - resin with fiber. then - will see, what's happens))) i will walk around and think)))

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back