Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

I can adjust and smooth the low polygon version for 3D print if there is interest.
The high def version is what I'm ripping apart for a personal build, but you can find if if you google for "Mk. 44 - Veronica"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hi Shadeling

i have interest in a 3d printable version of this. obviously not AS big as hulkbuster...but some scalable version of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @Shadeling

i have interest in a 3d printable version of this. obviously not AS big as hulkbuster...but some scalable version of this.
The HD version? I cant give that version away due to licensing. there is a printable version you can get for a toy tho.

Paper version: http://paper-replika.com/index.php?...el-arm-final&catid=140:iron-man&Itemid=207632

Low Def printable version (solid print): http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:849186

My files set up for 3D print based on the the low def version: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:877636

Toy Version: http://www.shapetizer.com/design/718050704510287110.html

Last edited:
that is sad Shadeling. licensing is always an issue for everything in life...not even just for say the gauntlet and the helmet?instead of the whole thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
that is sad @Shadeling. licensing is always an issue for everything in life...not even just for say the gauntlet and the helmet?instead of the whole thing?

Once the design is complete I'll be happy to post up all the framing and gears as such that I make. The shoulder/arm skeleton is going to be mostly PVC pipe with bolt on swivels for joints. The shell and hands will be printed (fingers crossed) with smooth cast brushed on.

Magnet snap together connectors for the LEDs and cooling fans that are not mounted on the chest, 1-2 stepper motors for the helmet, and a few springs in the lower leg area.

Once the design is complete I'll be happy to post up all the framing and gears as such that I make. The shoulder/arm skeleton is going to be mostly PVC pipe with bolt on swivels for joints. The shell and hands will be printed (fingers crossed) with smooth cast brushed on.

Magnet snap together connectors for the LEDs and cooling fans that are not mounted on the chest, 1-2 stepper motors for the helmet, and a few springs in the lower leg area.
Springs are danger for health... :unsure maybe you can put them in some tubes... just in case:thumbsup

50% done on the chest... BTW, seems like there's a piece missing behind the tummy part, under the chest part and above the COD part, I hope I'm wrong but that seems to be the case.

And I'll have to ake a pause because of work and family stuff. I'll get back to work next month. Shadeling, you have no idea how happy my son is. Thank you so much!

50% done on the chest... BTW, seems like there's a piece missing behind the tummy part, under the chest part and above the COD part, I hope I'm wrong but that seems to be the case.

And I'll have to ake a pause because of work and family stuff. I'll get back to work next month. Shadeling, you have no idea how happy my son is. Thank you so much!

I cant wait to see it. the blank section didn't have much. I left it open for better flexibility, there isn't much to that section to be honest. I can pop it out and unfold it if you like.

HB Tummy 1.png HB Tummy 2.png

Work done so far (missing: right part of the back - almost done but not 100% done yet so it doesn't count!):
2015-07-09 15.56.12.jpg

I cant wait to see it. the blank section didn't have much. I left it open for better flexibility, there isn't much to that section to be honest. I can pop it out and unfold it if you like.

View attachment 498931 View attachment 498932
Yes please! I don't mind but my son would be very thankful!

A shame about the licensing stuff, we would love to be able to do the HD version, we're still very thrilled to do the SD version!

Again, thank you so much Shadeling!

Last edited:
Very nice! I'm super jealous, I really wish I had a 3D printer :cry

it's pretty much an open source item. I've upgraded almost all of it at the same time and I'm still chasing a voltage issue in the extruder. I've come close to pitching it a few times

it's pretty much an open source item. I've upgraded almost all of it at the same time and I'm still chasing a voltage issue in the extruder. I've come close to pitching it a few times

That is why I still don't have one. The frustration of how hard it is just to get it to work, I don't feel like it is worth it yet. If it worked well, I'd be happy to sink the money into it.

If it's a hobby you like to play with then its completely worth having and a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I can get around to it I scaled it to 22" tall. Ill make working joints even add a upper IM suit inside, lights.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back