Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

they should all be the same. I approximated the scale with a model I reuse. The program I use doesn't do measurements, so everything is sorta by feel and percentages. I recently just updated Z brush to the latest version on this tablet.
View attachment 493753 .View attachment 493754

As far as 3 year old proofing it,... EVA foam perhaps? I'm having trouble cat proofing anything I make so Im not sure on that one LOL

awesome modeling and one more THNX for files. one question - can you make "all in one" paper file? (like on first picture of thread) THNX.

Nice work! I'm considering trying this one but it's quite the job idk.... can these be used for foam and work just as well?

awesome modeling and one more THNX for files. one question - can you make "all in one" paper file? (like on first picture of thread) THNX.

The original file is on the net in a few places, i only repaired it. the first image is from the 3D program I use to edit with. to unfold the entire thing would take a lot of pages.

Last edited:
The original file is on the net in a few places, i only repaired it. the first image is from the 3D program I use to edit with. to unfold the entire thing would take a lot of pages.
i tried to import all files in one with pep designer, but some of them is not on their places. that why i ask. if it not so hard for u, can u make 1 pep for all parts? a lot of pages is not a problem. thnx)

i tried to import all files in one with pep designer, but some of them is not on their places. that why i ask. if it not so hard for u, can u make 1 pep for all parts? a lot of pages is not a problem. thnx)

Got ya. Here ya go
hb full.png
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GaW2DlPY1bkpndm96T2YzUE0/view?usp=sharing

Ok I'm pretty sure this chest thing is going to take way longer than expected...
LTlRRIQ.jpg
EDIT: It's "only" 38 pages because I edited the pieces on page 39 and placed them in other pages because I was tired of cutting the cardboard(so that it would fit the printer).

Last edited:
Ok I'm pretty sure this chest thing is going to take way longer than expected...
View attachment 495229
EDIT: It's "only" 38 pages because I edited the pieces on page 39 and placed them in other pages because I was tired of cutting the cardboard(so that it would fit the printer).
this is hell)))) btw, what is the size of your suit? my 2.60 has supermegaHUGE legs... =____=

this is hell)))) btw, what is the size of your suit? my 2.60 has supermegaHUGE legs... =____=

If you look on the the pic I posted of a wire frame view with a pink model floating in the middle (first page), the model is aprox 5'10" - 6' tall, that's about how it would fit my body. HB is a big item when compared the human body. the no neck thing and gorilla style kinda throws the scale off a little...

If you look on the the pic I posted of a wire frame view with a pink model floating in the middle (first page), the model is aprox 5'10" - 6' tall, that's about how it would fit my body. HB is a big item when compared the human body. the no neck thing and gorilla style kinda throws the scale off a little...
dont tell nobody, but i started to make it))) unfold - 2.60m (8.5ft). i will make helmet first, and then will see))):ninja

Just so you all know, I invert the folds, basically what is printed is actually the inside
Yup, I'm using thick cardboard, the one that's brown on one side and white on the other side. It's more resistant but it's very hard to do small stuff with it like tiny details and folds. That's why the printed stuff is on the brown side but the finished helmet is white on the outside.

EDIT:
As long as you don't tell anyone that I'm having the same problem with the HD version :cool
View attachment 495370
HOLY CRAP

If I Scale the X and Y only on the body and legs by .89 it looks like it fits better, I'll have to raise the head some to fit with the arm pits as low as they can go
HB9.pngHB7.pngHB8.png

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back