Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

My efforts for the week,slow at work so I had a few spare hours to bust out the helm and shoulders
image.jpgimage.jpg

just found and read through this thread. really amazing work. thinking of making one myself. though I'll probably only go up to 7ft. adding 11 inches onto my frame.
can't wait to see your finished work shadeling.

just found and read through this thread. really amazing work. thinking of making one myself. though I'll probably only go up to 7ft. adding 11 inches onto my frame.
can't wait to see your finished work shadeling.

Thank you, been dealing with a family emergency this past month, I'll get back to it after the holidays early next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I've read in the thread, shadeling has his files sized for about 6 feet.

- - - Updated - - -

I know that, wanted to know if other files are scaled to 8.5, so I didnt have to seperate the one file for each pc

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
from what I've read, the files that shadeling posted are sized for about 6 feet.

I have a question for both jmen and shadeling.
If I apply the scale size from jmen's 8.5 to the lower back piece, would it fit into jmen's costume?
I'm just wondering before I print out the piece and have to go back to resize it.

I have a question for both jmen and shadeling.
If I apply the scale size from jmen's 8.5 to the lower back piece, would it fit into jmen's costume?
I'm just wondering before I print out the piece and have to go back to resize it.
Here is your file. Sized, but not unfolded. Scale factor is 1.905660.
http://www.4shared.com/file/03eETdzJba/Lower_Back.html

Shadeling, i hope you and your family is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is your file. Sized, but not unfolded. Scale factor is 1.905660.
http://www.4shared.com/file/03eETdzJba/Lower_Back.html

Shadeling, i hope you and your family is ok.
thanks jmen, but I've already applied it and imported it to your 8.5 foot model. though it is not in alignment with the rest of the model.
I have been wondering how I can move the piece to put it in line with the rest of the costume so I can make sure that it fits.
But just eyeballing it, it seems to fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is looking seriously awesome. I just finished my HB build (classic) but you make me want to build another! lol

Also.... you have the best username ever

Lol thanks very much! Against my better judgment I started this build since I've yet to finish my Mark VII but I'm loving the scale of such a huge suit!

What kind of frame are you building for support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive got a few ideas I'm thinking of, maybe some framework using PVC pipe, cardboard tubing and also some mechanisms for the joints as well as a lazy Susan contraption for waist movement but I'm going to get the armor fully built then start figuring out a definitive frame system, suggestions are welcome since I haven't built anything this large before

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back