Fallout 4 Prop Thread

I think in game you have like 20 times that number of keys though! Keep going! :lol

Goldfish are like my favorite snack in the world! Is that the Thinkgeek bowl?

I think in game you have like 20 times that number of keys though! Keep going! :lol

Goldfish are like my favorite snack in the world! Is that the Thinkgeek bowl?

Yeah it is haha! Love it! And I think I'll keep it to one set of keys xD!

And also, I have finally finished my radio! Phew!

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_02831.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

So, mah fwends gots me a treeDee printuh. An somewun named "thirstblast.jpgConair" made a beautiful treeDee Thoist Bastuh. Just gotta paint. Gunna make body red, shiny black for pipes and rust for the finz. Ivory for the logo.

Anyone else really want a blaster and has a printer, and feeling lazy.

I'm not able to visit the forum as much as I used to, but i'm still chugging away at my vast collection of half done props. I also recently played through Fallout 1 and 2 (had never played before - being PC games) and about halfway though New Vegas for my 2nd time. At the same time, i picked up a 3D printer during the summer and the first few pieces I printed were all Fallout related. Here's my Thrist Zapper and Nuka blaster and my most recent print, the AEP7 Laser pistol. I've also got a fusion core lying around somewhere.

LzPstl raw.jpgNC waterpistol.jpgTZapper.jpg

dNUN4nc.jpg

I just came back from a long road trip where I hit every antique shop along my route.

Warning: Being a Fallout fan, and going antique shopping is a dangerous mix. I wanted to buy everything even remotely close to a Fallout prop!
You have no idea how many radios, fans, toolboxes, luggage, and other things I had to pass on just because I wasn't quite accurate, or way too expensive.

I scored lots of goodies. I may be using the large green case for the Pip-Boy build. It was very hard to find cases with all-rounded corners.

--------------------------

v8vjjtM.jpg

my best find of course is a injector and gauge for a future Stimpak build.

--------------------------

8bCl9ku.jpg

I got both parts in the most amazing antique store I ever have seen: D&J's in Brady, Texas. I mean with a display like that in their store, you know they have some dark Fallout humor in their bones.

------------------

nnTSTBg.jpg

3QJY3Zn.jpg

/Edit: Double score!

I just figured out that the random piece of cool looking electronics I bought is actually a Victoreen Radiation Survey Meter (Geiger Counter)
It is similar to this one, but so far I haven't found an exact match.

Last edited:
Is any of your Pip Boy Deluxe still working?

Like the second one I had exchanged literally just died on me [again]. Lights are still working but the screen is black (doesn't even show up the loading bit...)

Has anybody ever tried to fix these and find where the issue is coming from? I can't find anything on LE internet.

I am quite tempted to try to open it up, but I am a bit scared I'll just make a big mess haha!

Will you guys install a screen in the new one? To be fair, just a static "main screen" with the vault boy walking would be good enough for me haha, I'd imagine it would be easy to do that....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back