Fallout 4 Prop Thread

Thanks for that Franco. I'm looking at a plastics supplier now. They don't sell Sintra as such, but they do have foamed PVC (Palight). Can you tell me what thicknesses you normally work with? And do you use superglue with it?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering, how big is the Stimpak syringe do you think? I think it's something around 8", but wanted your thoughts on this x) Thanks!

Hey guys, I was wondering, how big is the Stimpak syringe do you think? I think it's something around 8", but wanted your thoughts on this x) Thanks!

It actually looks more like 12 inches long when compared to the laser rifle. Keep in mind, this is comparing the "world objects", as you would see them dropped on the ground. The object might be smaller from the first person view, not sure.

Screenshot (252).png

Hope it helps!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's what I got so far. Need to finishing painting..........

New%20Mini%20Nuke%20Fatman_zpsnfteaoz5.png
[/URL][/IMG]

It actually looks more like 12 inches long when compared to the laser rifle. Keep in mind, this is comparing the "world objects", as you would see them dropped on the ground. The object might be smaller from the first person view, not sure.

View attachment 612854

Hope it helps!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's what I got so far. Need to finishing painting..........

URL]

Thanks, so that's like bigger than a nuka bottle o_o? That sounds quite big then xD

Thanks, so that's like bigger than a nuka bottle o_o? That sounds quite big then xD

Well, yes, the scale translation to real life often has these objects far bigger than they would be in real life. The stimpak is actually a perfect example.

Personally, I'd go smaller. Seems a bit too big in terms of size for the prop.

Nice nuke by the way ^^

And yeah, from this screenshot, it's more likely to be around 9"

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LSW0QzEQZKM/maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks. :)

Yeah, I'd have to agree it certainly doesn't look a foot long in the first person view. Honestly, it looks too big in the picture that I posted with it next to the laser rifle. If you look, it's almost longer than the buttstock! Wouldn't want to jam that in my arm no matter how low my health is. :lol

I think the main reason the models are sized so big in the game is to make them more visible while laying down. Sort of an optical illusion. At least, that's my theory anyways.

I think the main reason the models are sized so big in the game is to make them more visible while laying down. Sort of an optical illusion. At least, that's my theory anyways.

Yeah, I believe so too, it's like the caps tin, it looks rather massive when sitting on desks haha!

Well I think it would be cool to make a stimpak out of real items, so I got myself a syringe, waiting for it now, I need to find a gauge that would do the trick now :x

Do you guys know if the gauge from the stimpak actually exists? Been through quite a lot of research but can't seem to find a gauge/connector like this :X any ideas?

Thought I'd share my first Fallout prop on here. I made a Nuka Cola rocket bottle a few months ago; as well as being my first Fallout prop, it was also my first 3D modelling and printing project. The cap pops open and the bottle can contain actual liquid! A useless gimmick, but a fun one nonetheless.
DSC02054.JPG
I also made an Instructable of how I made it, that also includes the 3D model I made for it to download and make your own. (also includes the PNG for the label I made in Inkscape)
http://www.instructables.com/id/Fallout-4-Nuka-Cola-Rocket-Bottle-Prop/

EmmaInCandyland Yeah they are a tad wide, plus I modelled the bottle to be slightly skinnier from the original in-game model which makes the wings looks more wider (also the angle of the image was taken from a low stance so the bottle looks bigger from the bottom). I may do a V2 in the future, along with Quantum and Cherry as well with a more accurate model once I get more comfortable with 3D modelling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back