Fallout 4 Prop Thread

Actually, the 10mm pistol has been changed quite a bit since Fallout 1 and 2. In Fallout 1 and 2, the 10mm pistol had a revolver type cylinder where the rounds were loaded. The design of the 10mm changed for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Instead of a cylinder, rounds were loaded into a magazine and then the magazine was loaded into the bottom of the pistols grip. Not sure what model this new 10mm pistol is.

For reference:
Colt 6520 10mm Pistol (fallout 1 and 2)
N99 10mm Pistol (Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas)

I never caught that in 1 and 2. I suppose given they where small pictures it was easy to miss.
Good information, thank you!

If you want a good base for the weapons search airsoft retailer sites. Most have a boneyard broken gun section where you can get highly accurate replica firearms for fairly cheap.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Same here. That's why the Fallout mini nuke game collection nuke didn't look right. It doesn't even have the fuse spinner (don't know what the actual name is...) on the bottom.

I have. But the converter has not been updated yet, so I can't open them or export them as obj's. The developer of Nifskope says about a week.

You can rip the models via directx command-line scrips if you try reeeeeeallly hard. I've started work on a couple sets of power armor, items, and weapons so far, with usable UV maps:

models.png
I'm glad he's working on reconfiguring NifSkope though. It's SO much easier to just export the NIFs as OBJs!

You can rip the models via directx command-line scrips if you try reeeeeeallly hard. I've started work on a couple sets of power armor, items, and weapons so far, with usable UV maps:

View attachment 555808
I'm glad he's working on reconfiguring NifSkope though. It's SO much easier to just export the NIFs as OBJs!

It will be awesome to have a look at these files myself but from your image the actual mesh density looks almost unchanged from Fallout 3's mesh's.

That understructure for the power armor! I must get those files.
I've got a pretty inexpensive option for a Pipboy in the works, pics definitely to follow.

Hi Guys ,
I hope I'm doing this right , it is my first post. Please check out my Fallout 4 Laser Pistol Scratch Build. I'm doing this build without any Digital aids , no 3d printing , and no laser cutting .
Enjoy. FrancoPROTOTYP UP-77 LP  TRACE copy.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 3.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 2.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 1.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 1 A .jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 4.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Franco, those pieces look great. What materials are you using? And did you make up your own blueprints from screenshots, or basing on a model like Lilykills? Cheers.

That's amazing! I love the tinted resin nuka bottles that Bill made over at Punished Props as well. I hope at some point someone offers these. I would hate to see my own attempt. They'd be sooo full of bubbles, hehe.

I'm just finishing up some UV glowing Nuka Cola Quantum bottles. I really like how the prototype turned out:
View attachment 572680View attachment 572681View attachment 572679

This one glows REALLY bright under UV light, and the final products glow even brighter!

Thanks Womble,
I'm using Sintra or Centra depending on the manufacturer. Its also known as foamed PVC. Most plastic suppy places sell it and you can also get it from McMaster. I love the stuff ! It shape well light weight and cheep. Its not real durable but great for a one off if your going to mold .. I did all the Blueprints from screen shots .
Franco

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back