Fallout 4 Prop Thread

........If only you could make them clear too.........

That's the plan. I'm gonna make an attempt at casting them solid, but in transparent Smooth Cast 326. I'll add IGNITE colorants to the ones that glow, like Quantum and Victory. I'd love to do a clear and hollow bottle, but not exactly sure how I'd tackle that.

And...........thank you so much for the Nuka World tickets!!! I have a Cameo paper cutter, I'm going to attempt to make a strip of tickets with it. Pretty sure I can even add the perforated line in between the tickets. I'll have to give em' a try this weekend.

You rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
So here it is! I found a really similar fan to the one from the game, I combined the blade from another fan with this one, and painted what need to be painted x)

Also that confirms to me that the 7" Vault boy seems fairly accurate to me, in term of size.

DSC_0a641.jpg

DSC_064g1.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome Emma!

Been working on making a Nuka Nuke. Got the electronics down. Sadly, the casting will need a good bit of clean up. My mold is toast.

nuka%20nuke%20head%202_zpsdrnanm47.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nuka%20nuke%20head%201_zpsjqkaj9fm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks awesome Emma!

Been working on making a Nuka Nuke. Got the electronics down. Sadly, the casting will need a good bit of clean up. My mold is toast.

URL]

URL]

Omg, I was literally about to ask you about this!!! I want one!!!!

Some of my Nuka merchandise :) I think I'll tyr to make the shirts too! But I know Bethesda sell some, so not sure I could have them on redbubble for instance x)

DSC_0673.jpg

Omg, I was literally about to ask you about this!!! I want one!!!!

Some of my Nuka merchandise :) I think I'll tyr to make the shirts too! But I know Bethesda sell some, so not sure I could have them on redbubble for instance x)

https://s14.postimg.org/tkhp8h60x/DSC_0673.jpg

Thanks Emma! It is quite a pain in the butt getting the layers just right. Still gotta figure out how I'll be able to remove the two halves for battery swaps as well. But I think it'll turn out nice.

So, where did you get the mug printed??? I looked online for custom mugs to do a nuka world mug as well, and can't for the life of me find a solid red mug to print it on. PLEASE HELP!!!

Oh, I did get the shirts from Bethesda, too. I was pleased that they are game accurate. The first Bottle and Cappy shirt wasn't, but they seemed to remove that one and replace it with a correct version.

Thanks Emma! It is quite a pain in the butt getting the layers just right. Still gotta figure out how I'll be able to remove the two halves for battery swaps as well. But I think it'll turn out nice.

So, where did you get the mug printed??? I looked online for custom mugs to do a nuka world mug as well, and can't for the life of me find a solid red mug to print it on. PLEASE HELP!!!

Spreadshirt!!! ^^

Last edited:
If you have a mold with only one pouring hole, ideally somewhere hidden or somewhere you want open, just pour a small amount of resin into your mold (a fast setting one, if you can), rotate the mold around until the resin is sticky but not runny anymore, pour some more, repeat until desired thickness.
It won't be as clean as if you used a professional rotocaster, but you can achieve satisfying results with a few tries. Good luck !

Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but any of you ordered the pip boy deluxe? I moved out from my old flat and just realised today that something must have gone wrong with my pip boy. It won't go pass the boot up screen. Not sure I'm doing the reset right but it doesn't seem to work. Will try to contact the place I bought it from but not sure if there's a guarantee for it.. anybody else is in the same position as me?
image.jpg

Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but any of you ordered the pip boy deluxe? I moved out from my old flat and just realised today that something must have gone wrong with my pip boy. It won't go pass the boot up screen. Not sure I'm doing the reset right but it doesn't seem to work. Will try to contact the place I bought it from but not sure if there's a guarantee for it.. anybody else is in the same position as me?
View attachment 722002

I had this problem with one of my Bluetooth Editions. Had to send it back in exchange for another. It would freeze through the boot up most of the time, I'd have to turn it off and back on again several times to get it to work. The replacement doesn't do that, and neither did my second one.

Yikes sorry to hear this happened, I know it was a pretty widespread issue supposedly when the first batch came out about a year ago. I ordered mine more recently and have been customizing certain things on it, but I never had the stalling issue with it. If it persists contact the retailer and exchange it, Thinkgeek has an open policy on it.

View attachment 722002

This doesn't help, but I can't resist. Your science skill isn't high enough. :) ;)

Yikes sorry to hear this happened, I know it was a pretty widespread issue supposedly when the first batch came out about a year ago. I ordered mine more recently and have been customizing certain things on it, but I never had the stalling issue with it. If it persists contact the retailer and exchange it, Thinkgeek has an open policy on it.

Yeah the thing is I go it from GameStop and they shipped them just in February. They were the only retailers in the UK. I will send them an email. I just hope I still can exchange it.

Yeah the thing is I go it from GameStop and they shipped them just in February. They were the only retailers in the UK. I will send them an email. I just hope I still can exchange it.

Ah I see, yeah the best thing to do then is contact them and see what they say. Sorry about this, definitely sucks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back