Fallout 4

I'd like to see Fallout someplace other than the US too, let us play in Europe as it's supposed to be even worse than the US (which would have been the case in a real nuclear war as Europe was covered with portable ICBMs from both sides of the cold war) and let us see Vault-tec Europe or maybe some group copying them.

It would be nice to catch a glimpse of something besides major western or eastern US cities. What happened in Australia? Is Antarctica totally boned too? It's a big world, I'd like to see the story stretch its legs a bit.

Not to mention who knows how screwed up vaults in other nations would be, i doubt the US was the only one to have vaults built by someone. Maybe out there are vaults that actually did what they were supposed to like Vault 8 did with Vault City. In a way we have Fallout in Russia by way of the Metro games lol. This also makes me wish Bethesda had supported Rage and not just made it a one off game, it could have been refined into a series as big as Fallout.

I'm really digging those Funko minis now...

As for Fallout going international, they could either say that other countries had similar programs or have Vault Tec using shadow corporations to do the same thing in other countries. What I mean is have Vault Tec using shadow corporations that the host country, like China, believes are their own, in order to widen experiments/save humanity. After Honest Hearts, I'd like to see Canada. It sounded really messed up according to Randall Clark's diaries. It would make sense for Vault Tec to have vaults in Canada since it's annexed by the U.S. in the Fallout universe.

BTW, my nephew's theory is that China will be a DLC (don't think so) because that Chinese submarine's capt. says he's leaving, but it never leaves. :lol

I actually really dislike the style of these and Funko's Game of Thrones blind-box minis. I drastically prefer the style of their Sci-Fi, Horror, and Supernatural ones:

2015-Funko-Sci-Fi-Mystery-Minis-Series-2-figures.jpg

My one complaint about Funko is their quality, i have 3 of the pop figures for fallout 4 and like all the other ones they're really badly made. I know they were only 10.00 when they came out but I had hoped they got better since the halo 4 cortana ones.

"Badly made" how? I haven't noticed anything amiss with any of my Pops or Horror/Sci-Fi blind-box minis except that all the Davids (from the Lost Boys) from the Horror series have a missed detail*. In general the quality of everything I have here is good.

[*He's holding the carton of rice and a pair of chopsticks, and, when mastering the paint apps, someone missed the thumb on the hand holding the carton, so it's painted the same color as the carton, and no nail. Oops.]

--Jonah

The heads have a bad habit of popping off at times. Mind you it's still way better quality control compared to the older neca gameing figures like the Castlevania figures where their hair came off taking them out of the box or the paint flaked off when you touched them. I've noticed people are having more fun with the build mode in this game than the real story mode. I have at least 20 hours into my fortress right now and nobody but me will ever see it.

Nuka World confirmed. You guys called it.
Contraptions looks super fun! Marble Madness!
And Vault Builder? Sounds like fun.

I heard they were going to update wasteland workshop but if they added vault building that's something huge...it also just made my 20 hours of building a bunker obsolete lol

Weapon racks. About damn time.

Nothing like setting up thirty laser rifles on tables, just to see one day they have all fallen through the floor. Makes a damn mess of my Power Armor room.

Um, guys.........

There are new blue tooth pipboys on Betheda's website.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 634466

Think Geek Exclusive

Taking a closer look, it's pretty much the same exact replica that came with the original Collector's Edition right down to the size and how it straps to your arm. There are some obvious modifications such as the built-in screen, operating system, tape deck (with actual holo-tape that functions as a flash drive) and the knobs and buttons having real functionality. However, it will not interface with your game so we'll have to see how the cosplay function works out.

Also, here's the preview of Fallout 4's DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's too far out of my price range for what little it does and that's probably half the cost of a new xbox 1 or whatever the new ps4 is called. I love that the Vault add-on actually is a bit like fallout shelter. The problem is a lot of this stuff is so far at the end of the game's life cycle, I mean after Nuka World there's no more DLCs as far as they've aid. I'm halting all building on my base until those elevators arrive lol.

If i didn't already have the pipboy version of 4 i'd go for it though. Man i just actually grabbed another Pop figure of the t60 armor off amazon for 3.00 less than what bethesda wanted but the variants of it are so expensive. Even the one where you have your helmet off is 50.00 for a 9.99 figure. All the other figures are cheap, everyone wants that power armor lol. I wonder if the contraptions DLC will be covered by my season pass or if it's a 9.99 dlc.

The problem is a lot of this stuff is so far at the end of the game's life cycle, I mean after Nuka World there's no more DLCs as far as they've aid.

Really? Haven't heard that yet. I was hoping they'd release a DLC pack that expanded the content that already existed in the main game itself. Like Paladin Danse's confrontation with Maxson, the raider arena pit having actual substance and a lot of other fixes to the games numerous story telling problems. Guess Far Harbor is going to be my idea of Fallout 4's real true ending.

The building stuff is cool, and I think Nuka World will be another story driven bit of DLC (at least more than the building stuff is). But I'd be surprised if they didn't do one more big story DLC pack at the end. That seems to be their MO with past games.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back