Fallout 4

You guys probably already found it but there's a complete suit of X-01 armor in the Fort Hagen Satellite array thanks to the Mechanist DLC. It's in the room with the robots hanging from the ceiling off to the side behind some locked doors. I found it last night while scavenging for stuff, i really wish that armor would respawn like other items after a while in this game as I've yet to see any x01 in the other places they appear so i only have 2 full sets right now. Also it turns out I was wrong: there are 2 different specially painted t51 suits in far harbor, i just found out about the other today so i'm going to go grab it. I'm using so much cement i should be able to mine the local quarry.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been posted here before, but Rooster Teeth has a series called Immersion, and they did a Fallout 4 episode. NSFW due to language.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was one of their better immersions. Yeah i saw the storyteller was back the other day. They really need to hurry up with mods on the consoles or they're not going to have anyone left to use them. They're just now rolling them out for the xbox after the game is racing towards a year old. I tried to make a throne room with a pit full of bones but the things never stopped rattling just like the skeletons under the foundation lol.
I stopped adding floors to my base at the moment and starting installing generators, each floor has 4 fusion generators with 2 per side as i have it split into wings. I may add a garden to the roof at some point.

Last edited:
I heard something about Nuka, some sort of Nuka amusement park or something. Nothing official, just rumours.

Yeah, propably an amusement park on the moon.

Also there will be some press conference shortly where people expect Bethesda to reveal news about the next DLC(s). Oh and a re-release of a pimped up Skyrim!

That are at least the rumors I've heard of lately... :)

It took me 2 hours to install lights and wire them all up just for one floor in my building, the problem with the fusion reactors is that the prong you hook wires to sticks up thru the floor to the next level so i had to make some changes and added 2 more reactors to the first floor. I'm pretty sure that if my base ever had a massive reactor failure half the state would be lost to the explosion lol. I hope their announcement goes better than Bungie's did, they accidentally let a secret out during the new dlc announcement that they're making a year 2 version of the ghorn rocket launcher. It'd be neat to see Bethesda adapt the space port stuff from the unmade Fallout 3 into this game like they did most of the stuff in New Vegas.

A LOT of building issues could have easily been resolved if someone, be it mods or the developers just incorporated the idea of wiring walls, ceilings and floors. Connect a power cord from the outside to the outside wall, wire that wall and anything attached to it and boom. Whatever you place on a wired tile will be powered.

I agree, it'd look so much nicer if the walls came with wiring in it. Especially considering half the lights don't even need wires touching them to light up but you still have to have the stupid wires need them. All they had to do is say you get so and so squares from the generator that will light/power without wiring, sort of a blanket area, and just light everything up that's in the area. Or stop letting the wires you do put up sag, what person wouldn't tack them up straight and tight? Now you get wires sagging no matter what.

Yeah I don't know why they didn't fix the wall height before release. If you want to put merchant stalls in your settlement, if they are inside the sign sticks up through the ceiling (well not sure if through, but it goes into the ceiling). I've never looked, but I would guess there might be some wiring mods so that you hook power up in one spot and it carries through the walls.

I had to take a break, installing all those ceiling lights was driving me nuts lol. Plus i need to go get more materials, i should go smack the BOS around but I don't think you can kill Liberty Prime after you start him up.

Been finding tire tracks in a couple areas. Wonder what the hell that's all about.

20160605224110_1.jpg20160531173147_1.jpg

Maybe we'll finally get the chrysalis back. :D

The Chosen One? If that's going to happen, it's got to be in the spirit of Hawke from Dragon Age Inquisition.

Oh, FUNKO is releasing a new set of Fallout Mystery figures and I actually like the choices they went with on this set.

falloutfunko_zpsxnthtxha.jpg

Female Sole Survivor in the Silver Shroud costume? You will be mine!

A man can dream, until they come out with mods.

Oh, and dream we shall!

Still.............makes me wonder what they put those there for.

I'm operating on the theory that the map developer was possibly stoned, and didn't realize there was not supposed to be any fresh tire tracks in a wasteland that has not seen automobile use in two centuries. Would actually explain a lot about this game.

Maybe there really is more to them, though. Who knows.

The Chosen One? If that's going to happen, it's got to be in the spirit of Hawke from Dragon Age Inquisition.

Oh, FUNKO is releasing a new set of Fallout Mystery figures and I actually like the choices they went with on this set.

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/lordJeyl/falloutfunko_zpsxnthtxha.jpg

Female Sole Survivor in the Silver Shroud costume? You will be mine!

I want the robots, too bad they're blind boxed so you never know what you'll get. I do like the short haired female sol survivor figure. I agree, i bet half the people working on the game never played the original and i doubt Bethesda would encourage them to learn the lore given the bad blood between Interplay and Bethesda. I mean they've been cannibalizing the Interplay Fallout 3 script for several games now with a lot of it being in New Vegas.

Regarding cancelled games, I really want to see Bethesda take some more from Van Buren and a lot from Fallout: Extreme and go from the Pacific Northwest all the way up through Alaska and down into China to stop a nuke launch Our Heroes find out about. Do some longform storytelling that New Vegas and F4 are warmup excercises for -- have a self-contained core game that focuses on Portland up to the Salish Sea (the name for the large body of water shared by Washington and British Columbia). A fun in-joke could be that you trek from Vancouver to Vancouver. ;) A satisfying ending can cap that off. Then three DLCs could take you to see the site of the Battle of Anchorage, run into Mongols, and end up in Beijing fighting to get to the Forbidden City in time. We' get to see a little more of the world, and maybe have the BoS be good guys again...

--Jonah

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back