Fallout 4

Ghostminion... your pad is pimp. Love your gun room.
Oh... I meant to ask. Once you read a magazine or find a bobblehead do you always maintain the perks? So if I put all my magazines in a rack and bobleheads on the display, I don't lose the perks do I?

I like the hall of armor in the other picture though.

I'm going to have to do some serious renovations once I figure out where to settle down.

Hey thanks! Took three try's to get it right I think.

Yeah, if you read a magazine and collect a bobblehead, the perk will stay even if you put them in their respective stands at your house. You might even keep the perk if you drop it anywhere, but I don't know if that's the case or not.

I'm waiting for a speed run tutorial for the ultra hard difficulty like they had for New Vegas, it showed you how to have it on that survivalist setting and beat it in 2 hours. Honestly I'm just going to try and speed run the next playthru just to get achievements.

After trying for the perfect ending, I'm done. I screwed it up and the Railroad is hostile with me. Everyone but the Institute is alive, but I didn't get to do any of the Railroad quests. They say I was working with the Institute, despite the fact that Preston and I just nuked it out of the earth.

After three go's, I'm done till the DLC's are out. Even then I'll probably wait until they all come out, and do them all at the same time. I hope they add some of the other Power Armors in some future DLC. I'd like to see some more Hellfire Armor, and I'd love to see the Outcast Brotherhood paintjob for the armors.

I still want to see the Athena power armor that was going to be part of Van Buren. An advanced prototype that was being worked on jointly between the Enclave and Poseidon Energy that would have been the most advanced form of human protection yet (bearing in mind that, by the timeline, this would have been before the Enclave had perfected their Advanced Power Armor).

--Jonah

Honestly, I wanna see the Brotherhood make a Post War variant. I had wondered when the trailer first aired if that was the case for the T-60, but as we all know now it's not.

You figure if the Enclave could develop PA, why can't the Brotherhood.

My hall of armor looks almost exactly like GhostMinion's except I have crafting benches below. I'll take a SS tonight.

You don't even need to keep them. The magazines sell for a pretty penny (or cap), and since you can derive no further use from them, why not? The bobbleheads likewise, but I prefer to keep and display them on the bobblehead stand.
--Jonah

I didn't even know you could put the magazines on stands until my nephew told me. I've got all of them one display because why not. Plus I get my money from making and selling Jet and purified water. :lol My nephew keeps making fun of me because I always tell him it's more fun to play the good guy and he says "Yeah, but you're a drug dealer in Fallout..." Hey Jet is simple to make and only need fertilizer and plastic!

Io0skPn.png

Honestly, I wanna see the Brotherhood make a Post War variant. I had wondered when the trailer first aired if that was the case for the T-60, but as we all know now it's not.

You figure if the Enclave could develop PA, why can't the Brotherhood.

The midwestern branch of the BoS (based near Chicago) did rework/upgrade their armor...

latest

--Jonah

I wish they'd reintroduce stuff from Fallout 1 & 2 like the Floater and other super mutant sidekicks, maybe some of the older generation robots you saw in those games, and even silly items like the Cat's Paw men's magazines lol.

All the water/food that your settlers don't use themself is stored in the workbench so go there to get them.

Interesting. I didn't realize that.

I built this one thing... I think it's a scrapping bench. You have to assign a settler to it. What the heck does it do?

Interesting. I didn't realize that.

I built this one thing... I think it's a scrapping bench. You have to assign a settler to it. What the heck does it do?

It harvests supplies for you like wood & metal automatically. I never really gave it much thought though.

You'll also notice that if you have any shops in your settlement caps will be deposited in your workbench. :)

It harvests supplies for you like wood & metal automatically. I never really gave it much thought though.
You'll also notice that if you have any shops in your settlement caps will be deposited in your workbench.

I just set up a couple shop stands in Sanctuary Hills.... not sure why use they serve... I guess I'll find out over time.

If they're manned they generate caps and increase happiness.

What other little items increase happiness? Better beds? Furniture?
I scrap every piece of everything in everything in every house and settlement. I leave them with nothing but a bed. I've even been skimping on beds and just throwing as many sleeping bags as I can fit in a pre-fab.

What other little items increase happiness? Better beds? Furniture?
I scrap every piece of everything in everything in every house and settlement. I leave them with nothing but a bed. I've even been skimping on beds and just throwing as many sleeping bags as I can fit in a pre-fab.

Beds, food, & water for everyone. Everyone has a job to do and high defense. Shops & clinics also add to it, especially high level clinics. Decorations don't hurt either. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back