Noble Collection Harry Potter Stuff

crowe07

How does the quality of the Noble Collection stuff compare to the on screen items? In particular I'm looking at the wands, Malfoys cane, and the Gryffindor scarf (does it have a crest on it anywhere..cant see it in the pic, and would prefer if it didn't, but some of the other replicas do)

Thanks!!

~Jessie~

I would say they compare pretty good to the screen used wands, I have only seen one in person though and it was the Harry wand, it looked good but I felt like it just looked a little too plastic.. Maybe it was just how the wand was displayed. I just made the wands myself, I have them posted somewhere on my normal account LogansRunner, if you wanna check those out.

A friend bought the Snape wand used in Prisoner of Azkaban, and sold that puppy when the replicas came along, it was too good :) Scanned or cast carefully from the real props, the replicas are fantastic.

From what I've seen, the HP items from them seem to be very close to the originals. The problem is, Noble Collection seems to do relatively small runs of items these days, so if there's something you want, grab it fast before they're all gone.

Really? I thought that the NC wands were resculpted using reference photos of the actual props..?.
They are resculpted. While they are extremely close to the screen-used wands, there are minute differences in detailing and length ratios. Nothing you'd notice at a glance, though.

And the finish on the real hero wands is lightyears ahead of the replica (in most cases). We're talking Hellboy Samaritan differences, not MR Falcon differences. There is no comparison there!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back