My New Kylo Ren Costume (Suggestions)

DarthVoss

Hello,I'm making a new Kylo Ren costume. I'm happy to be getting parts from others and putting them all together. I can't wait to show you all the pictures and progress. Hit me up with any suggestions. I want to ultimately get it 501 Certified.

Thanks
Darth Voss

10941416_1481392822150644_3650699246962533698_n.png

Last edited:
So I found this fabric on sale at Joann Fabric for $3.50 a yard. Its a black burlap. Its light weight yet stiff enough to hold its shape. Its also breathable because you have to have the inner tunic on also. If anything it only cost me $45 for 12 yards to test it out. I noticed in the Vanity Fair photoshoot it was being blown around pretty easily.
image1.JPG1248nib.jpg.gif

I actually saw that yesterday there! I found another fabric at a different store with a much tighter pattern. The biggest drawback to that one though is the knit pattern is totally off but the weight and color are great.

I actually saw that yesterday there! I found another fabric at a different store with a much tighter pattern. The biggest drawback to that one though is the knit pattern is totally off but the weight and color are great.

Yes I agree but it was so cheap I had to get it. Even its just a test run for the costume.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back