Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

I opened the pepakura files and there are a bunch of pieces off to the side not on set up pages, what are those for? are those important at all? Mostly for the helmet, there seem to be pieces for around the eyes and such that are out in those pieces, should i just print as is or should i be adding those pieces to pages to print? Thanks for any help, all these put together armor pieces look amazing!

image.jpegParty is tomorrow night still need to paint it and finish belt and legs but almost have a whole leg done in about an hour. I passed an Ace hardware going out of business everything 80%off got a heat gun, dreamed tool, blow torch, sander **** ton of foam. And all my paint. Such a score

Does anyone have working links to these parts? I just want the arm parts to make a cyborg costume. This is the only one I've seen with the hinged elbow detail I like. $60 for the whole suit is nice but just for the arm is a bit much.

Any help would be appreciated.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back