Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

ill leave this here ;)
iron bat.jpg

Would love the updated foam files once they've been tweaked to the new photos. Must do list of mine! What a perfect costume to make with foam, right?

Yes Joiiito! I was just about to say we need some back shots of the helmet! I knew there was more going on back there!

Great design. I can't for the life of me get the download to work for the Set 1 foam, though. Is there another way I can get it? Thanks.

hey first off awesome work! i have honolulu comic con at the end of the month and this is a perfect quick foam costume to make. got the helmet done last night in like two hours. two qustions...what is everyone using for an undersuit? and maybe im missing it but are the lower body file available yet and or when will they be...not rushing great work just anxious to get this bad boy together . awesome work again

hey first off awesome work! i have honolulu comic con at the end of the month and this is a perfect quick foam costume to make. got the helmet done last night in like two hours. two qustions...what is everyone using for an undersuit? and maybe im missing it but are the lower body file available yet and or when will they be...not rushing great work just anxious to get this bad boy together . awesome work again

You could go with a dye sub DOJ bat suit and then also have the bat suit. But for a rushed job id just airbrush a grey Lycra suit and maybe add some puff paint detailing.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back