Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

Hey guys, just got this done today Untitled-2.jpgUntitled-1.jpg as you may have noticed, the back is accurate, the model is by Johan Props, i separated the obj (it was originally the whole armor), you can download the file here (it is unlocked) http://www.mediafire.com/download/agelzxuu73wn2nq/Batman_Armored_Helmet_E60flip_FOAM.pdo

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, just got this done todayUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-1.jpg as you may have noticed, the back is accurate, the model is by Johan Props, i separated the obj (it was originally the whole armor), you can download the file here (it is unlocked) http://www.mediafire.com/download/agelzxuu73wn2nq/Batman_Armored_Helmet_E60flip_FOAM.pdo

also sorry if it seems like im Hijacking your thread KadzaNeon, i didn't mean to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, just got this done todayView attachment 535091View attachment 535090 as you may have noticed, the back is accurate, the model is by Johan Props, i separated the obj (it was originally the whole armor), you can download the file here (it is unlocked) http://www.mediafire.com/download/agelzxuu73wn2nq/Batman_Armored_Helmet_E60flip_FOAM.pdo

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! How is the scale on this? I know the scale for the first files seem a bit too big.

I have mine mostly finished. Got the legs and cape sorted out this weekend. Just a few finishing touches left then ill try to get a full wear picture.

20151004_200034.jpg

Thanks KadzaNeon for the files!!

They are pretty cool!! I´m in love with this armour!! XD

And thanks to the unfolder

If You need something else to unfold I use to do it for foam.

I have only made the helmet cuz I´m suposed to be doing the IM4.
But I couldn´t resist!!

.View attachment 513980View attachment 513981View attachment 513982View attachment 513983View attachment 513984

Bro, whats specific tool did you used to cut the foam? Cause by looking at ur helmet, those cuts look clean af! This is my first foam project and I couldn't download the foam files cause 4 share sucks but since I already bought the materials, I tried cutting a piece of foam just to get an idea of how to do it and is really hard to cut through. I was just wondering which tool did you used specificaly and also, if anyone here can be kind enough to upload the files again on mediafire. Kadzaneon files, the ones for FOAM. Thank you, I hope somebody can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, whats specific tool did you used to cut the foam? Cause by looking at ur helmet, those cuts look clean af! This is my first foam project and I couldn't download the foam files cause 4 share sucks but since I already bought the materials, I tried cutting a piece of foam just to get an idea of how to do it and is really hard to cut through. I was just wondering which tool did you used specificaly and also, if anyone here can be kind enough to upload the files again on mediafire. Kadzaneon files, the ones for FOAM. Thank you, I hope somebody can help.

Hi, sorry I answered so late!!! I use a cutter, or exacto knife. The only difference may be that I use a glinder (I hope this is the word for "afilador"), and every time I´m going to cut I try to sharp the blade. Another trick, but more expensive, is to change the blade as soon as U notice the cuts aren´t clean. All depends on wich foam do U use, for this armour I´m using a thick foam and the blades doesn´t last too long, but with the glinder I can use them more time.

What foam thickness are most of you using? The flooring mats or something else?

Is there, by chance, a .jpg version of the foam files floating around? I am at work and can't download the pep viewer to print out PDOs.

Hi, sorry I answered so late!!! I use a cutter, or exacto knife. The only difference may be that I use a glinder (I hope this is the word for "afilador"), and every time I´m going to cut I try to sharp the blade. Another trick, but more expensive, is to change the blade as soon as U notice the cuts aren´t clean. All depends on wich foam do U use, for this armour I´m using a thick foam and the blades doesn´t last too long, but with the glinder I can use them more time.
Ok, awesome. I Know what an Afilafor is. Hablo español soy de Puerto Rico. Thanks for the advice. I already finished my helmet after 4 attempts xD. Couldn't get the size right the first 3 times. Now I'm working on the chest piece. Btw, I bought an Xacto Board cutter which is, I must say, awesome. I highly recommend this cutter to everybody. It cuts in 90 degrees and 45 degrees angles. The only down part for me is that the blades for this xacto are hard to find here in my country; but the cutter is A list xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-31-18-19-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-31-18-19-54.png
    803.2 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back