Jack Sparrow's -DeadManTellNoTales- Costume Updates

good job, Ive found almost the 80% of the new stuff.. there few things i dont have idea what the hell they are... but ill keep searching

Thanks Captain paplooo

You are welcome to post all about your 80% : )

When it comes to the new belt, I will stick to my first guess: Python.

Not sure what kind though…

About the new bandana dangle, those translucent orange beads, I’m pretty sure we are looking at antique amber. Not the copal stuff, which is antique immitation amber, but the real stuff:

And off course there’s a pearl, that seems likely. A black pearl? A sweet water pearl? Dunno…

Last edited:
1.jpg2.jpg mines.. real ones

I'm here just frequenting the Guardians of the Galaxy threads. I started a DMTNT thread awhile back bur it always fades away. Most of my contributions are on FB such as identifying and finding the 17th century ear and nose picker, identifying the beads on the bandana dangle, and some of the beads in the new wig.

I dont mean to hijack anything, but does anybody have any contact with the dude who run the BrethrenCourt Forums?

...special thanks for all your pics - looks really great Captains :thumbsup

Attachments

• peng.jpg
    peng.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Thanks paplooo and Capn_Jack_Savvy for sharing your work. Captain paplooo, your wigwork looks incredible! Do you build your wigs from scratch, or do you start with a base-wig?

To answer Frank's question: The dude you're looking for is Mojo Turbo, he's a member here at the rpf. I don't always get email notifications when there are new posts up here, so sorry for the late reply...

Hi All.
I'm new here so hello to everyone.
Just wanted to comment on your fantastic wigs paploo....great job!
Any chance of them being available to buy?
Regards
jax sparrow

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back