Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

sp1derman

Sr Member
Searched around saw that we didn't have a thread for harley Quinn. Personally I love the new costume and especially how certain bits are clearly modded by her for example her top where shall has literally painted the top red.

Found a top that can be easily molded to the one she wears I imagine most of her stuff is custom but maybe we can find the base items for the costume.
I can't decide if harley pants are latex/leather or sequins any opinions would be great

http://www.spreadshirt.com/daddy-s-lil-monster-harley-quinn-shirt-women-s-t-shirts-C3376A101936077/vp/101936077T347A1PC1010032373PA540X26Y27S29#/detail/101936077T347A1PC1010032373PA540X26Y27S29

CEW3ClZUIAAmF_W.jpgCEaDkTsW0AAOe85.jpgCEWgrHaVIAAaTI8.jpgCEWVQtXWMAAp4OD.jpgCERM9y1W0AMnWsE.jpgCERLM_AW0AAn0tv.jpg284C953400000578-3066849-image-m-79_1430742926140.jpgIND8yCe.jpgfCuAAcC.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mean to be negative or anything, but why bother having a thread for this costume?

Firstly, there's barely any costume to begin with; and secondly, what clothing she is wearing is insanely inaccurate to the comic book Harley...

I mean, if you desperately want to cosplay this version of Harley, go nuts, but surely any other Harley costume would be much more fun and awesome to recreate?

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents...

This thread will come in handy when all of the women that cosplay (or want to cosplay) want to come here looking for answers. I've seen threads dedicated to what Tyler Durden wears in "Fight Club" (right down to the shoes and t-shirt). I see no problem with this research thread.

I don't mean to be negative or anything, but why bother having a thread for this costume?

Firstly, there's barely any costume to begin with; and secondly, what clothing she is wearing is insanely inaccurate to the comic book Harley...

I mean, if you desperately want to cosplay this version of Harley, go nuts, but surely any other Harley costume would be much more fun and awesome to recreate?

You could say the same about alot of cbm costumes. Her look has actually grown on me, and im sure the look will soon become popular at cons so this thread will be handy for those who want the research. As a Harley fan, I only wish they gave her pants lol but hey im not complaining

This was a really disappointing reply to wake up to, tbh. I've never wanted to cosplay Harley until I saw this look on her, so if some don't like it that's just the way things roll...but I fell in love with it so I'm gonna make an attempt at it. Seeing the jacket, the painted bat, the numerous tats- that IS fun to tackle and awesome to wear. This forum has resources that are way too good to pass up, and people with way too much expertise. I hope not all the Harley fans out there are gonna harsh my buzz like this. :(

This was a really disappointing reply to wake up to, tbh. I've never wanted to cosplay Harley until I saw this look on her, so if some don't like it that's just the way things roll...but I fell in love with it so I'm gonna make an attempt at it. Seeing the jacket, the painted bat, the numerous tats- that IS fun to tackle and awesome to wear. This forum has resources that are way too good to pass up, and people with way too much expertise. I hope not all the Harley fans out there are gonna harsh my buzz like this. :(

I for one really like the costume! I could take or leave the shoes, but that is about my only gripe with it. It doesn't hurt that Margot Robbie totally has that Harley look which really sells it for me. I know people are saying it looks like a cosplay, but maybe that is testament to how creative and talented a lot of these cosplayers are, and also goes to show that the DCCU may be very similar to our Earth, but there are variations that make costumes and characters like this work.

I think aside from assembling a completely accurate costume this look could also be an interesting jumping off point for custom Harleys, and offers a new angle on the character. I know that Harley gets cosplayed in some "lazy" ways sometimes, but at least this costume has a little bit more clothes to actually wear, unlike the N52 costume. I would like to see someone do a take on this design and colors but add some pants/tall socks like she has in N52 or Arkham Asylum, could be a cool way to change up the look for those who aren't completely sold on it.

Count me as interested! I've been sketching the diamond tats on her forearm and bat. Gotta practice my fake inking skillz! Lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back