Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

Hey guys, is the gold part of the sleeves on the jacket the same fabric as the whole parts of the jacket (the one like hot topic)?
I have noticed that Hot Topic ones have the accurate fabric of the jacket, and I am wondering if they got right fabric for the gold sleeve part too.

Yes it definitely is! The main thing about the hot topic jacket that upsets me, is they got a great fabric for her jacket, but yet flipped the colors on the back of it!:facepalm

Hey again everyone. (This is my last post about my etsy I swear). Lol. But, I'm considering selling accurate club scene heels as well as a fully modified Marucci glove. These would be made to order. There are currently no accurate versions of these on etsy, and they're still really overpriced. I'd probably sell the fully modified glove for $56, and the club heels for $65. Even if you guys aren't interested since we all make our own stuff, do you think other people would be? I'm debating on whether or not I should.

Hey again everyone. (This is my last post about my etsy I swear). Lol. But, I'm considering selling accurate club scene heels as well as a fully modified Marucci glove. These would be made to order. There are currently no accurate versions of these on etsy, and they're still really overpriced. I'd probably sell the fully modified glove for $56, and the club heels for $65. Even if you guys aren't interested since we all make our own stuff, do you think other people would be? I'm debating on whether or not I should.
Hi I've upgraded my own marucci glove but I would be interested in the heels.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Any gloves still available?

It is! I've tried contacting her here and through Shapeways but no dice. There was another one on Etsy doing the same but it has been taken down; you can always try reporting it. This shop is also selling it: http://hyenaskullshop.storenvy.com/

It is! Thank you for letting me know! It appears they're selling my design from Shapeways with a BIG markup... I hate that for people who are paying it. I'll be notifying Etsy.

Everyone should be aware that they can purchase the same design, in various materials, from Shapeways. I've listed both parts below.

Jester Human Skull Ring Part 1

Jester Hyena Skull Ring Part 2

Last edited:
What's with all these people? At the very least these people could say where the original ring is from. Some are claiming that it's not thecatwho's model (e.g. the comments on this instagram post), but you can see clearly that it is. Multiple people have made their own rings (either as a 3D model, or made in real life with other craft materials) every one of them looks different

harley replica rings.png

raibricosplay said that the ring by thecatwho is that do3d one, and that it "doesn't print on all printers" which is complete BS. That's NOT thecatwho's model.
I angled thecatwho's ring to match the photos by raibricosplay and it's EXACT.
pic 1.pngpic 2.pngpic 3.png

No one can tell me this is "just a coincidence" :facepalm

EDIT: I've made a mistake!! Raibri Cosplay DID ask for permission to re-sell the design. She's been purchasing the rings from **edited by staff** (I am the only one who has the original 3D design). I gave Raibri Cosplay permission to re-sell the print a few months back, but I didn't make the connection from her name on Shapeways and elsewhere... I'm sorry for the confusion :wacko

Raibri Cosplay isn't giving me any money from the markup. I gave her permission to re-sell the rings because of the additional work she's doing, which includes paint (non-metal versions), assembly, adding the hinge bar, and chains. This gives people who aren't very "crafty", another option.

No one else has asked for permission to re-sell the ring. If they do, I will make a post on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: I've made a mistake!! Raibri Cosplay DID ask for permission to re-sell the design. She's been purchasing the rings from **edited by staff**
(I am the only one who has the original 3D design). I gave Raibri Cosplay permission to re-sell the print a few months back, but I didn't make the connection from her name on Shapeways and elsewhere... I'm sorry for the confusion :wacko

Raibri Cosplay isn't giving me any money from the markup. I gave her permission to re-sell the rings because of the additional work she's doing, which includes paint (non-metal versions), assembly, adding the hinge bar, and chains. This gives people who aren't very "crafty", another option.

No one else has asked for permission to re-sell the ring. If they do, I will make a post on this thread.

That's good that she did actually ask, I suppose she's still learning about having a store online. She should at least credit you, because she flat out said "no" when she was asked if it was your ring and that's not right. She's also re-sold certain cosplay items other people sell on Etsy without their permission and they weren't happy about it. Glad you cleared that up!

ScorchcakesCosShop on Etsy has contacted me about re-selling the rings, and just like Raibri Cosplay, they are adding additional work; paint (non-metal versions), assembly, adding the hinge bar, and chains. This will be another option for people looking to purchase a "completed" ring. I won't be receiving any money from the markup.

Others who have contacted me about re-selling (will continue to update):

AllieCoveCustoms

Last edited:
Hi guys! :D

First time poster, so I apologise if this has already been discussed. Has anyone done any research on Harley's jester suit that we see (too briefly)? It's clear that the closest source of inspiration is Alex Ross's artwork, down to the makeup that was done on Margot. Everything about the jumpsuit is pretty basic (with the SS modifications; i.e; gold zipper, J zipper pull, bigger pom-poms on the cowl, etc), but I'm wondering if anyone had any ideas on what type of wrist cuff she's wearing? They're sort of pillow, and then the "ruffles" just come up from the bottom - which is how it is on AR's piece, too. I've included some photos if you guys need visuals.

Any help is appreciated!

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 12.11.24 pm.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-19 at 12.19.40 pm.png
SaveSave
SaveSave

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 12.19.40 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 12.11.24 pm.png

For the ladies that bought the Marucci glove, what size did you get and how well did it fit? I want to get the glove as a gift, but can only find size XL and my lady friend is a medium.

Has anyone bought a color other than red and successfully painted it the correct colors?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back