Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

Looking for the right bat to work with on this one. I can't see anything, but no one has spotted any brands or special things to watch out for when buying, have they?
There doesn't appear to be anything special about the bat I think any color appropriate bat would work although I would recommend a cheaper one as they tend to have the logos printed one as opposed to more expensive ones were the logo is burned/branded into the wood requiring much more sanding in order to get a smooth surface

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

11811446_10206273128658664_4509828478370824125_n.jpg
Finally got my first sample of the jacket pretty much done, just need to add the trim to the sleeves!
I'm pretty much in love with it, planning to wear it all the time. =P
I'll have a very limited run of them available on my etsy shop (since I'm leaving for Japan next month), if anyone is interested.

Peachykiki, that's amazing looking. My wife is doin this for Baltimore comiccon, just got the shoes last week. How much are you going to be selling those jackets for?

I got my wig in this weekend and want to start styling it. What are some good materials for dying the ends pink and blue?

I noticed AliExpress has fairly accurate copies of the shoes for cheap. CosplaySky also has a jacket, which they ripped off from a cosplayer; the design is different, on purpose, and they took it from her rather than set images.

Here's a cool 3D model of Harley's bat. The creator (Yogensya) used a variety of Harley quotes to fill in the small text.

More info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesuicidesquad/comments/3dd7f3/modelling_the_baseball_bat_in_3d_need_all/
and more views of the model here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/wip-harley-quinn-s-baseball-bat (including a 3D view of the model)

55ac09c39d1da.jpgyogen-yogensia-wip7.jpg

Some of the quotes Yogensya used:

• You lock up the weirdos, the crooks and the geeks! Yer a hero to all of the boys in blue - But this time, PUDDIN, the joke's on YOU!
  • Hush, little baby, don't say a word Momma's gonna kill for you the whole damn world.
  • Aw, c'mon Puddin - don'tcha wanna rev up ya Harley?VROOOM VROOM!
  • Jingle bells Bratgirl smells, Birdboy laid an egg! The batmobile lost a wheel and Puddin got away!
  • I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.
  • I know what you think of me. You think I’m just a doll. A doll that’s pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You’re wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.

You thought I was just another bubble-headed blonde bimbo. Well, the jokes on you cause I'm not even a real blonde

Has anyone had any luck finding red/gold stripped knit for the jacket collar and wrist cuffs? I know it's out there but am the HARDEST time locating any. I actually don't even know the best way to search for it. I'm really hoping someone here has had better luck than me.

I plan on genderbending this look, my cousin is genderbending the SS version of joker. Only im putting "Batter Up!" On my jacket, and "Jokes on You" on my shirt, I'm hand making my jacket and shorts, I have most materials all I need is a short platinum blonde wig

http://i2.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp...tue-1.jpg?fit=3000,2004&quality=86&strip=info

That Harley statue is the best cosplay reference we have gotten of the character haha. I was able to put together my leg tattooes correctly from all the really bad shots out there but this shows them much more clearly for those of you who haven't. A couple of them are still hidden though. We have also not had any clear shots of whether the elastic on her jacket was gold or cream. The statue finally settles that it is in fact gold, just like her choker, which many people thought was cream until the Empire cover came out.

I need more statue shots for cosplay purposes, preferably of her earrings haha.

I did my tattoos in a combo of Sharpie and temporary tattoos I made in Photoshop and printed on weird temp tattoo paper that was almost like a sticker. Think I'll just do body paint next time. I didn't like the way the temp tattoos felt. Shoes: Being high energy and prone to dancing and climbing on things, I need to be able to move around so I skipped the toe-smashing stilettos and got some calf-high sneakers instead. Went to town on 'em with some Sharpies and reference pics from the movie. Sharpies and Duck Tape hold my world together.

armsnlegs.png23141553884_8f4bd2babc_o.jpg12310503_1089308387768735_8971954180413077360_n.jpg

First time posting.
I've ordered myself a 35 inch baseball bat with no visible logo and the athletic tape but don't know where to start really with the writing other than the good night and the diamond design. Do I just use quotes or do I wait til the movie is out ?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back