Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
Subscribe
    3 Weeks Ago  Oct 26, 2017, 9:21 AM - Re: Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread #501

MykRocks75 said: View Post
    For the ladies that bought the Marucci glove, what size did you get and how well did it fit? I want to get the glove as a gift, but can only find size XL and my lady friend is a medium.

Has anyone bought a color other than red and successfully painted it the correct colors?
    I got a size small and it was slightly big for my hands (I have ridiculously small hands for an adult, a lot of people have laughed about it) but fit my mum's hands perfectly and she commented on how comfy they are.

I got them in red, they're slightly more expensive but I would assume that's because red is such a nice colour and of course, all the Harley cosplayers want a screen-accurate pair.
    I feel like it might be difficult to paint them, the metallic red areas are a slippery kind of material if that makes sense?
    From
    Missouri
    1 Week Ago  Nov 7, 2017, 9:59 AM - Re: Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread #502

I also got the XL. I wear a med-large in men’s batting gloves (depending on the brand). This glove is slightly big on me. I put a small seam on the inside of the pinkie finger whole and it fits pretty well now.
    From
    Missouri
    1 Week Ago  Nov 7, 2017, 10:13 AM - Re: Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread #503

Has anyone been able to find similar jewelry for the club scene outfit?