Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

My dad has finished making my bat and he is now making my mallet but cant find out what the full text is on the mallet? if anybody knows can you please tell me what is written on it so he can finish it.
thankyou :)

I finished the Mallet I was making yesterday. Here are some pictures of the finished product.
The head is made of 8 inch diameter smooth pine. I created a stencil for the sharpie writing and the smile. I also created a stencil for the check to keep it consistent. I weathered it with various hammered and pipes. The handle was repainted to match closer to the original. I then dirtied it up with black over spray.
View attachment 651755View attachment 651756View attachment 651757View attachment 651758View attachment 651759

My dad has finished making my bat and he is now making my mallet but cant find out what the full text is on the mallet? if anybody knows can you please tell me what is written on it so he can finish it.

yeah, totally, I can email you the stencil if you want, than you have the same hand writing as well.
Otherwise the text is
"U are funny, you're killing me! Or am I killing you? Hahaha! Wanna play?"

I am 99% sure on this, the only part I couldn't find completely was the "wanna play". But I am pretty confident.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, the stencil would be really helpful and if you don't mind emailing it to me that would be great :)
Thanks again

yeah, totally, I can email you the stencil if you want, than you have the same hand writing as well.
Otherwise the text is
"U are funny, you're killing me! Or am I killing you? Hahaha! Wanna play?"

I am 99% sure on this, the only part I couldn't find completely was the "wanna play". But I am pretty confident.

Last edited:

I can't get on the PC right now but I managed to find enough references to feel certain that the text says:
(Blue) You're so funny. (Red) You're killing me! (Blue) Or am I killing you? (Red) Hahaha! Wanna play?

Then the text is the same on the other side but the colours of the writing are reversed.

Here's my finished mallet:
http://pre13.deviantart.net/273b/th..._harley_quinn_props_by_inkedbunny-daht3hl.png

Thankyou :) and wow!! Your mallet looks brilliant! And your bat too! :D

My finished bat and soon to be finished mallet:

http://kiraisawitch.deviantart.com/

I can't get on the PC right now but I managed to find enough references to feel certain that the text says:
(Blue) You're so funny. (Red) You're killing me! (Blue) Or am I killing you? (Red) Hahaha! Wanna play?

Then the text is the same on the other side but the colours of the writing are reversed.

Here's my finished mallet:
http://pre13.deviantart.net/273b/th..._harley_quinn_props_by_inkedbunny-daht3hl.png

Hey everyone, I'm going to be that awkward person and jump in on this conversation. I am in the process of making the safety pin earrings. The current ear cuff I'm using is for the wrong ear (left side instead of right), so I might actually make my own ear cuff, or find one that looks very similar. Here's a photo of what I have so far. I made my safety pins and painstakingly glued really small Swarovski crystals onto it. Btw, if you decide to do that, DO NOT USE SUPER GLUE or anything similar, it will dry funky and look cheap. I used GS HYPO CEMENT GLUE, specifically made for jewelry making. From what I gather from watching the movie and photos, she has 4 diamond covered safety pins. Once I found another ear cuff I'm going to add the rest of the safety pins. Here's a few photos from what I've got so far, I know Harley has plain white rhinestones, but I wanted to go for the reflective ones since I felt they were more fun:
IMG_6870.jpgIMG_6871.jpgIMG_6869.jpg

I'm in the process of making my shirt. I used some fabric paint and dye I already had lying around. I messed up the red and made it bleed down too far down, but I'm going to use some white fabric paint and dye to try and cover that up.

IMG_6872.jpg

I'm also redoing my bat tomorrow. I did my first cosplay before any definite Harley Quinn pictures were out back when suicide squad was announced with the first pictures, so I just kind of guessed with everything before.

I'm really glad I found this forum, because I've been wanting to find a pair of harley's skull and hyena ring, and now I finally have a base. :D :D

Sincerely,
- Grace

Anyone know what kind of bra she is wearing (the red and black one) or where to find a similar one?

Cf5RvfXWQAERzoG.jpg

What I'm planning on doing is buying a red satin bra and a black one, and then sewing them together. I've been searching for hours, and no such bra exists as of now, so you'll have to make your own.

If you guys want, when I find the right bras that will work, I can link them?

Sincerely,
- Grace

I really wanted a pair of cuffs that looked more accurate to hers - most (if not all) of the replicas I've seen don't have the ridge that hers have. I know it's only a tiny detail but I love details!!

spiked_cuffs_by_deviousbenny-dam70ig.png

I've tried hand-making them myself but my in-real-life crafting skills are very limited, so I whipped up a model and been looking into getting them 3D printed. I have a local 3D printer whose doing some trials for me. I really like how the model looks so I'm hoping this turns out okay.

anyone knows where i can get a decent burnout white shirt as base to make my own? it seems impossible to find, i can only get them on XL sizes and i've more shipping to pay for than the cost of the actual shirt!

@InkedBunny I bought mine from Party City as they had the only option that was almost identical: http://www.partycity.com/product/ha...=harley quinn suicide squad&bypass_redirect=1

They are sold out online, but you may still find them in stores.

Thanks for the information! Since it's out of stock anyway, and I'm already in the process of getting them 3D printed, I'll see how that turns out first. If it's unsuccessful, I'll try to find the product you've mentioned. :)

Finally finished the glove! I used Martha Stewart craft paint mixed with fabric medium from the same line. I glued fabric on the top velcro strap and inside the white lines before painting.

Colors:
Beetle Black (satin) for the velcro strap
Splash (pearl), Cornflower (pearl), and Indigo (satin) for the blue stripe.

359zihd.jpg

Loving bringing 3D Printing into this again Inked Bunny, its amazing what its doing for Cosplay!! I didn't even realize their was a lip on the edge of her cuffs.

I finished most of my costume and took some pictures today, lemme know what you guys think. I'm still thinking about changing a few things here and their maybe a Mohawk wig I dunno I'm really in love with were I put the "I'm Watching" tattoo. I wanted to bring a Punk/skinhead element to it but bring as much accuracy to the film still.

IMAG3586.jpgIMAG3589.jpgIMAG3598.jpgIMAG3612.jpgIMAG3621.jpgIMAG3631.jpg

Finally finished the glove! I used Martha Stewart craft paint mixed with fabric medium from the same line. I glued fabric on the top velcro strap and inside the white lines before painting.

Colors:
Beetle Black (satin) for the velcro strap
Splash (pearl), Cornflower (pearl), and Indigo (satin) for the blue stripe.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/359zihd.jpg

That looks great! We finished mine. Left the logo on the velcro, went to joann's and got some really cool metallic blue fabric. We just used top stick ( really good double stick tape ). So it's not there permanent, but it will stay. My hands are so little they are close to being way to big!:lol

My Glove #1.jpg My Glove #2.JPG

Can't wait for Halloween!!

~ I Athena I

My Glove #1.jpg

My Glove #2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back