boba fett Ralph Macquarie concept

Im also auctioning one of my Macquarie fett to help fund acharity to support cancer and raise awareness. 20170425_220114.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You can check my Facebook page for more updates flashbackprops

Before Darth Vader in Rogue One Boba Fett was my absolute favorite Star Wars villain. It's just so damn cool to see the evolution of a cool character or monster before the filmmakers finally decide on the look of the character/beast. A great example of this is the movie Predator (1987). Just look up original predator on google images and you'll see what I mean

Before Darth Vader in Rogue One Boba Fett was my absolute favorite Star Wars villain. It's just so damn cool to see the evolution of a cool character or monster before the filmmakers finally decide on the look of the character/beast. A great example of this is the movie Predator (1987). Just look up original predator on google images and you'll see what I mean
Hey just google it original predator costume pretty interesting it also said jean claud vandam was in the cosume.

My concept fett is complete this helmet will auction to fund raiser charity this may on 20th.in south Carolina check out the video on my Facebook page flashbackprops to get a closer look at the helmet completed.20170506_171900.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back