boba fett Ralph Macquarie concept

WP_20150529_001.jpg
Skygunbros has been doing new flame trooper which I'm also doing lol

- - - Updated - - -

It looks crappie but ill get done in working on both now flame trooper and v1 boba fett I might all go all out on concept bobas in doing vac form armor and back pack I really like it I'm pretty sure I'm going to the rest.

Couples of weeks I should be ready v1 I molded the first one I did already I haven't casted one up yet though been busy doing two helmets at the same time but ill get done

I guess I have been out of the loop but what has Skygunbro done?

Got way behind, like years. Usual excuses but I talked to him on his Facebook page and he said he is all caught up and is in great shape. That was a suprise to many here he has owed stuff to for years now. He is banned now.

Check it out:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=194630&page=3&highlight=Skygunbro

- - - Updated - - -

Couples of weeks I should be ready v1 I molded the first one I did already I haven't casted one up yet though been busy doing two helmets at the same time but ill get done

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May or may not be able to do anything but regardless it's nice to see a new source for these amazing helmets.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW if you could do the RMQ Stormy that EFX was gonna do and Skygunbro used to do that would be sweet??????????????????

Thanks jameth1971 ill do my best to bring awesome star wars helmet to life ill post up more let see how far ill get tomorrow on my v1

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_BobaFettMcQ5.jpgI did some more work today hot day my josh did the back detail that was quite a pain also contour the nose sculpt completely out of bondo added bondo filler spray fill in pin holes tomorrow ill cut the dome off raise it about inch more

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20150612_001.jpg here's pic before I gooked it with bondo

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20150612_007.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20150612_001.jpg
    WP_20150612_001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 293
View attachment 488630I did some more work today hot day my josh did the back detail that was quite a pain also contour the nose sculpt completely out of bondo added bondo filler spray fill in pin holes tomorrow ill cut the dome off raise it about inch more

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 488631 here's pic before I gooked it with bondo

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 488633

Looking great. On the bust the antenna is wrong. It's down on the side a bit mounted on the top side of the earpiece but the antenna actually is supposed to be on top of the earpiece.

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/mult...cs/10001/ralph-mcquarrie-boba-fett-helmet.jpg

Got way behind, like years. Usual excuses but I talked to him on his Facebook page and he said he is all caught up and is in great shape. That was a suprise to many here he has owed stuff to for years now. He is banned now.

Check it out:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=194630&page=3&highlight=Skygunbro

I see. I asked because I am about to receive a McQuarrie Fett helmet from him off eBay and I used to own one of his Clone Trooper buckets. He seems pretty legit to me.

I see. I asked because I am about to receive a McQuarrie Fett helmet from him off eBay and I used to own one of his Clone Trooper buckets. He seems pretty legit to me.

He is selling ready to go helmets on Ebay but owes people helmets from years back.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 488656 i need help which side should I do the antenna the bust or Ralph drawing

There are Ralph Drawings with it on the left and right. I like the left.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back