Large Scale Star Trek TOS Enterprise w/lights?

That is very cool and I did know of the movie Enterprise coming out. But what is this ad for then (from recent Previews catalog)? Maybe it's an error still, it just caught my eye:

entmodel1.jpg

entmodel2.jpg

I did a quick search of Monsters in Motion, and they use the SAME photo but call it the Polar Lights 11" model.

Enterprisetospolar.jpg

Perhaps the PREVIEWS listing is a confusion of the description of the Polar Lights 1/350 REFIT kit and the photo of the 1/1000 TOS kit.

PREVIEWS screws up photos all the time. When a vendor doesn't provide one, they just grab one from somewhere else, and sometimes ignorance of the product details results in boo boos.

I'm pretty sure it's some kind of a mistake....but I want a large scale TOS Original Enterprise so badly I was hoping it was true! My favorite Enterprise and series.

the 22 cutaway buils up very nicely and there is a TON of accurizing and electronic lighting parts available for it. Right now that is probably your best bet.

Jedi Dade

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Jedi Dade wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
the 22 cutaway buils up very nicely and there is a TON of accurizing and electronic lighting parts available for it. Right now that is probably your best bet.

Jedi Dade
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Thinking of doing the cutaway model. Any links to where some of those accurizing parts can be found?

Nope,...
Been pushed back to the end of the year.
icon_frown.gif

Crap. Well, look at the bright side,...at least it's still coming out right?

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
venkman71 wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Nope,...
Been pushed back to the end of the year.
icon_frown.gif

Crap. Well, look at the bright side,...at least it's still coming out right?
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

I'll breath easier when it does -- and when I have it in my hand!

the only good thing about it coming out later is that I have more time to brainwash my wife that having a 3ft model of the enterprise hanging over out bed wont degrade our sex life
icon_wink.gif

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back