Kylo ren saber build.

SUPERprops

So here's my slow progress that I started after I saw it at the celebration... I'm finally out of college for the summer so now I have some time to finish this bad boy up.

FullSizeRender-3.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender-2.jpg

what do you mean ? haha

I guess some "purists" don't consider 3D modeling to be "building". Ironic, as most of the physical props created in Hollywood these days are 3D modeled and printed. 9_9; I guess WETA and Legacy Effects don't "build" anymore, either...

i considered that but didn't want to read into something that wasn't there haha those who 3d print know there is still work involved ^^

Now Now, Let's not argue... True a 3d model isn't physically building an object out of a creative amount of materials; however, it is still a craft of building which takes a vast amount of knowledge and skills in order to construct. I just like the challenge that doing it the old fashioned way personally brings me. With that said, I made some progress and I'm hoping to do a little more today... pics should be up soon!

And thank you for the good feedback!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back