FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

im not sure if were allowed to share links but i found a site that has the phasma and kylo helmet files that were once up..

I've been trying to find a Foam/reg pep file for the new x-wing pilot helmet, but haven't come up with anything. anybody know of one or one in the works?

Yea for some reason they vanished on the forum.

You can still find them on the facebook group pepakura library!

After the bondo process, how do you guys create a view/lenses for your eyes on the helmet?
Also, when you do cast with bondo, do you lather the bondo on the outside of the helmet? Can you take the paper/pepakura out of the cast afterwards?

After the bondo process, how do you guys create a view/lenses for your eyes on the helmet?
Also, when you do cast with bondo, do you lather the bondo on the outside of the helmet? Can you take the paper/pepakura out of the cast afterwards?

The card stock pepakura is permanently part of the helmet. Usually it goes like this:

1. Card stock pepakura with supports to keep its shape
2. Coat of resin on the outside
3. Remove supports and coat the inside with resin
4. Fiberglass the inside using fiberglass cloth and fiberglass resin (2-3 coats) -OR-
Pour Rondo (Bondo and resin mixed 50/50) on the inside and slush it around instead of the fiberglass (multiple coats)
5. Bondo! (Car body filler) Apply in THIN coats to one section of the helmet at a time, and sand smooth. Repeat ad nauseam. Primer is helpful to spot imperfections by making everything a uniform color.
6. To get rid of the tiny holes and scratches, use spot/glazing/knifing putty.
7. Once it's smooth enough, primer and paint.

Here are some links.

1. Pepakura helmet from start to finish by member Thorssoli http://protagonist4hire.blogspot.com/2012/01/prop-building-101-part-1-building.html
2. Part 1 of a twelve part video series tutorial for a Pepakura helmet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIHamhMdYYw
3. Lots of good pepakura videos https://www.youtube.com/user/dghezzo/videos

Hey guys I was only able to find the normal stormtrooper helmet on papercraftplaza could someone who hasa the others PM them to me? thanks!

The card stock pepakura is permanently part of the helmet. Usually it goes like this:

1. Card stock pepakura with supports to keep its shape
2. Coat of resin on the outside
3. Remove supports and coat the inside with resin
4. Fiberglass the inside using fiberglass cloth and fiberglass resin (2-3 coats) -OR-
Pour Rondo (Bondo and resin mixed 50/50) on the inside and slush it around instead of the fiberglass (multiple coats)
5. Bondo! (Car body filler) Apply in THIN coats to one section of the helmet at a time, and sand smooth. Repeat ad nauseam. Primer is helpful to spot imperfections by making everything a uniform color.
6. To get rid of the tiny holes and scratches, use spot/glazing/knifing putty.
7. Once it's smooth enough, primer and paint.

Here are some links.

1. Pepakura helmet from start to finish by member Thorssoli http://protagonist4hire.blogspot.com/2012/01/prop-building-101-part-1-building.html
2. Part 1 of a twelve part video series tutorial for a Pepakura helmet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIHamhMdYYw
3. Lots of good pepakura videos https://www.youtube.com/user/dghezzo/videos

Thanks Man, really helpful info!

i have an account with the 405th and are logged in but it still says i am not allowed to download anything. it says
"the clone, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
what does this mean? i am logged in and i really want to build a new stormie helmet.
maybe one of you could post the files here withot having to go to the 405th?
thanks

For some reason most of rundown's TFA files have vanished from the 405th. He doesn't know why. The error mesage your getting is the default the message board's script is runing to for lack of a "file ain't here no more" one. PM me your e-mail addy and I'' send you the Stormtrooper helmet. Dunno if anyone has the rest of the armor.

--Jonah

Last edited by a moderator:

Having the same problem as everyone else.
Trying to get a pep of the TFA stormy.
Gotta make one for the nephew now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert

there are other files out there, i post some for you later but they are all for paper not foam. this might help

how do i upload pep files? it says it is invalid

Attachments

• photo uruk hai 1.jpg
    photo uruk hai 1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 212

i still cannot figure out how to upload pep files, does anyone else have any foam files they can post please, i am getting desperate

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back