Quicksilver Age of Ultron - Dye Sub Shirt WIP

thejakemoore

I've been dying to have a Quicksilver shirt, but nobody's made one to my liking yet so I started working on my own. I obviously can't get my hands on the same material used in the film because it was custom woven.

Here's the design file
13bhC+

I've already sent it off to FOD and it's in the process of being printed. I'll update the thread when I receive the print.

Last edited:
I created the design file myself. I found hi-res photos of the shirt and Re-created each style of knit by hand. It's very very accurate.

I definitely plan on selling the digital file :) I'm just waiting to sew the first print so I can fix any errors in the design.

Last edited:
The sleeves on the UA are totally off, but the bigger issue is the color. Thejackemoore's is probably the most accurate one I've seen yet.

Gorgeous shoes! Definitely would buy it.

Also there's an actual quicksilver compression shirt online. About 90% accurate but I reckon you could easily mod it. They're currently out of stock which sucks, argh!
https://www.underarmour.com/en-au/avengers

As for the rest will you dye your hair white or get a wig?
The sleeves on the UA are totally off, but the bigger issue is the color. Thejackemoore's is probably the most accurate one I've seen yet.
Yeah, I've got the Under Armor. It's all grey and the sleeve design is very different. It's a great workout shirt, though :p

I'll be trying to find a decent wig.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see your design(and price) of the shirt! I'm going as Quicksilver to ComiCon and I can't stand any of the shirts that are available online. I do have one question though, what do you plan on doing for the pants, as those are customized. I was thinking of sewing something together, but I don't think we ever get a clear shot of the back of his pants in the movie.

Can somebody please tell me what pants quicksilver wears? Judging from the materials and the shape it seems to be a cross between track suit bottoms and minimal protection motorcycle pants. Maybe their custom made but I highly doubt it. I've been trying to find them for ages and any help is greatly appreciated

The pants are just a dark denim with some other fancy stuff on it. I'll just be buying a pair of dark jeans and sewing stuff on top.
15VWG+

The pants are just a dark denim with some other fancy stuff on it. I'll just be buying a pair of dark jeans and sewing stuff on top.
http://d.pr/i/15VWG+

Thanks for the insight man btw the White Lightning bits on the chest piece appear to be reflective material like the stuff used in cycling clothes for night. To my understanding you can purchase sheets of it online if you wish for the authenticity or just put normal white Lycra instead

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back