Jared Leto Joker

Yeah I agree the Hot Topic coat needs a sheen to it, but I think the pattern looks pretty good! It's the only one with the back half belt besides Magnoli's (which is beautiful).

And YES! I've been looking for that metallic dark grey coat haha.

We all cool brucebatman? :)
yeah we cool dude and its bad news on the metallic and the gold jackets there both out of season now and can only be picked up second hand i contacted saint Laurent and asked :( iv only seen one and that went for $2000

I cant wait to show you my toys... 493bff6f-73e5-4635-ab59-aa409d8ad8c2_zpsodnhxym8.jpgjared.jpgdownload (3).png

Its called special occasions on eBay, very cheap! im actually dying it really soon i think, but id love too know what brand they used for leto....
Yeah I've asked a couple of friends that work with hair about it. Leto had something that wasn't permanent, which would be ideal! I don't think I could rock green hair at all times lol. Still on the prowl. But that color looks pretty good!

I got my cane in today! Already started painting the shaft. Gotta figure out how to paint the purple bits on the handle and find the small rhinestones to glue on. Oh and I have to replace the rubber end with something more screen accurate. Anyone have any ideas?

Just got to throw all my stuff together today and visit Hot Topic for promo and a photoshoot downtown! I'll post more pics when I get them back. For now, heres a sneak peak! I need to find a brighter green hairspray..
13731532_10201900013299956_7160217901850406302_n.jpg

Its called special occasions on eBay, very cheap! im actually dying it really soon i think, but id love too know what brand they used for leto....
I did a little research and reportedly they used Manic Panic's Electric Lizard color for Jared's hair. I don't know if that's 100% true, but it looks really good color wise and it's semi permanent.

On another note, here's a pic from my photoshoot last weekend! There are more on my separate thread since I didn't want to clog this one up with pictures.
t4.jpeg

I did a little research and reportedly they used Manic Panic's Electric Lizard color for Jared's hair. I don't know if that's 100% true, but it looks really good color wise and it's semi permanent.

On another note, here's a pic from my photoshoot last weekend! There are more on my separate thread since I didn't want to clog this one up with pictures.
View attachment 647916
yeah i know dude ordered some 2 days ago lol. that looks awesome btw dude good work! that look is actually my favourite iv seen so far from the movie.

Thanks man! Yeah I really liked the look plus I haven't seen anyone attempt it yet! And it's not terribly uncomfortable to wear in hot weather, so that's a plus!

Thanks man! Yeah I really liked the look plus I haven't seen anyone attempt it yet! And it's not terribly uncomfortable to wear in hot weather, so that's a plus!
yeah i love that look, i think im going for the tuxedo version i haven't really brought any costume parts just yet but guna get on it soon.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems that there is some kind of ?undercoat?
tumblr_o7h0ugeLNF1uqen4zo1_1280.jpg I'm referring to the two tails you can see inside the jacket. They appear to be detached from the main coat and the rest of it doesn't appear to have a lining. And it makes no sense if it were part of the shorts.

That should just be the rear flap. On most frock length jackets, there is a split to allow movement and improve drape.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back