Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School Version 2 beginning pg17)

Re: Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School Complete)

Looks epic man! Edi, can you do another Youtube video revolution of this!? Also what's your height, if you don't mind me asking lol?

Looks epic man! Edi, can you do another Youtube video revolution of this!? Also what's your height, if you don't mind me asking lol?

... Sorry, not trying to ignore your request, just busy! ... I'm in production mode right now!... My height is 5'11" a little short for Kylo! ( and for a stormtrooper as well) Lol!... Here's the video you requested. ... Forgive the rush job on my clean up and paint job, it was definitely a sloppy job I did on it.

with music...

... And again without, for those who live in areas where music is blocked...
[video]https://youtu.be/pNLLXskhwzE[/video]

Enjoy!... For those wanting in on a second run, my friend will be posting a thread in the classifieds soon...He will be taking over, I'll link it as soon as it is up. Please , remember ..."Patience, you must have!"... For everyone in the initial run ditto on the quote! Haha... Working as fast as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

You truly are a master MasterEdi. It's a beautiful work of art.
Here's hoping you're able to do a full run on this!

Cannot wait to see this cast in person!

... I do hope you will all like it. ... Can't wait to see the customizations and creativity that you will all bring... I had someone PM requesting what colors I used for the paint... Basically, I used 3 acrylics. Liquitex Ivory black, Iridescent rich silver, and Iridescent bright silver.... I'll probably continue to experiment later on when I have time again, right now... Too busy on satisfying my run... Please be sure to share once you have the Helm in hand!
image.jpg

Awesome. Gonna try wet sanding the whole thing first and applying ebony metallic rub n buff to see what that finish looks like.

Edi what's your next Star Wars Project? =D
Not really sure yet... Have to finish my run first... Any ideas from anyone?... I have always wanted a Han Solo in carbonite for myself, but not life size. More of a manageable wall hanging size... Maybe 24" x 8" approx.? ... don't know we'll see.

I'm thinking for mine, paint wise, similar blacks to the ones you used Edi. For the silver i'm probably going to try a high shine silver rub n buff and see how it turns out.

You really have a very good eye my friend. MASSIVE thumbs up!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back