Enhanced Digital 'Making of STAR WARS' books?

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I went on Amazon to look at getting the MoROTJ book, & saw that they have these Kindle editions for about $13 each for all 3 books in the series. I'm visually impaired, & have to do all my reading on my tablet, so the digital edition would work better for me.

My question is about the 'enhancements'. The description says the books include audio & video clips, among other exclusive things.

Does anyone have these, & can you give me your opinion on the content?

I ask here because folks around these parts know if something like this has some good info, or just rehashed stories that we've heard for the last 30 years. My mother-in-law called me all excited the other day, because she'd seen some TV show where 'THEY'(?) finally revealed what Luke's lightsaber was made from, & how the sounds were created.:facepalm

This is not the person I want a book review from.

Thanks all

IIRC Moffeaton was all excited about the digital edition of a star wars making of book because they had zoomable hires images of filming miniatures in it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back