Galaxy Quest (tv series)

Last Man Standing and Avatar- while good programs, have no ways near the level of galactic importance that Galaxy Quest has :D
I've never seen Last Man Standing, and I thought Avatar was rather boring except for some of the visuals, so I agree! :lol

Never Give UP!! Never Surrender!! Galaxy Quest Returns!!

galaxyquestcropped.jpg

http://deadline.com/2015/04/galaxy-quest-series-paramount-television-1201413544/?campaigner=1

I'm not saying that I don't think they could come out with a novel way of doing it, but it would have to be something big and good for me to like it without Sigourney, Tim Allen, Rickman, and Rockwell in it. And Shalhoub.

I bet they could get Justin Long for it.

And without the Thermians, I doubt they'd find as funny of an alien race. That laughing sound they make is hilarious. I was really surprised by the movie.

I'm not saying that I don't think they could come out with a novel way of doing it, but it would have to be something big and good for me to like it without Sigourney, Tim Allen, Rickman, and Rockwell in it. And Shalhoub...
Galaxy Quest: The Next Generation. :facepalm

Hahahahahaha...no.
way to come in and crap on our thread.

No crapping was intended, I would actually love to see this show get off the ground. I think they've got great potential storylines, and while not a lifelong Trek fan I thought the original film had a very endearing take on the fandom that comes with shows like this. It'll be interesting to see if any of the original actors come back, even if it's just for a cameo/framing device. The competition between all the streaming services and their respective original content has helped to usher in an era of very enjoyable programming, so this is definitely a step in the right direction. I was just trying to be a little snotty in my original comment :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back