Kylo Ren Junk Saber Build

Please put me down for one . You have done incredible work here along with your trial and error , and now you have achived near perfection.

Anyone know where/what this tiny greeblie is on the saber? I was going to take a stroll through Lowe's or maybe use a resistor or something but I wanted to scour your collective minds here in case anyone had any specific ideas about what could work. Needs to be around 5mm tall or so.

View attachment 473436

It reminds me of the pegs you put into your closet to hold the shelves up. They pop in and out on all corners so you can adjust the height of your shelf. Know what I mean?

Man, the enthusiastic response to this is incredible, and really encouraging... cannot begin to thank you guys enough for your kind words. :)

Well I can’t thank you enough for doing the legwork so I can nerd the F out with an awesome saber at the premier! So far I’ve got a group of 12 of my friends all dressing up, even convinced my wife to get into costume.

Reminds me of a bicycle break cable end.

cable_heads.jpg

Also kind of reminds me of the end of a pop rivet with the long part cut off. Who knows, it's probably just a random piece from some model kit.

as for the greeblie, did anyone say the saber was scratch built? i thought with the 3d printed saber on display and the display card saying "3d printed" i figured the saber was completely 3d printed for the film

... Hey JJ, any update on when your planning on producing these bad boys!

I have the Master fully printed, just finished with finals so hope to clean it up and have it ready for molding sometime next week :)

- - - Updated - - -

as for the greeblie, did anyone say the saber was scratch built? i thought with the 3d printed saber on display and the display card saying "3d printed" i figured the saber was completely 3d printed for the film

I know it's probably not a "found" item but I am wondering if something analogous to it exists IRL that I could use for a higher-fidelity piece :)

I know it's probably not a "found" item but I am wondering if something analogous to it exists IRL that I could use for a higher-fidelity piece :)

i hope you do find some real life parts on it, i think that would be epic if we could ID stuff on it

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back