Kylo Ren Junk Saber Build

Funny you should mention that... We do in fact have Lael cranking away on a helmet for us as well! Of course, it's still a VERY early alpha build... but since you mentioned it, we may as well go ahead and wet some appetites... ;)

View attachment 469867

@laellee uses Blender for most of his modeling, IIRC.

I can't wait to get my hands on any versions of the helmet floating around right now. It's such an exciting time!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A good detail about the Clip (? buckle) :
http://upload.dinhosting.fr/h/j/T/small_dn_tails_sabrelaser_KyloRen_attache.png

And I think it's painted Brass.
we can see the copper golden color on top.

About that. I think the 501st found out what the saber clip is and the belt clip. It's a stanchion queue barrier clip.

41rZv6vR0kL._SX425_.jpg

It slides on the belt rather than attaching with a covertec.

Morning JJ, how's progress on the saber? Hoping to have that guy in hand sooner than later so I can get some guts and blades into it!

Funny that you ask, I actually started printing the Master last night... Here is what I have so far. I may reprint the "handle" section as it seems a bit short ATM... thinking maybe 2cm longer, maybe, but I want to wait for the pommel to finish so I can hold the main part of the body in my hand before I make a decision.

20150501_083348.jpg

I'm sorry, mate, I don't understand the question, as you asking the dimensions of the hilt? Most importantly the height?

Oops, sorry about that.
I realy need to practice my English.

As you said, I would like to know the dimention of the hilt,
and most importantly the dimention of the height (of the hilt).

Hope you'll understand this time.

I'm honestly not 100% sure, I'd like to be able to ask someone who saw it up close, but right now we're estimating somewhere between 30 and 35 cm. Our "grip" is around 5cm in diameter, to accommodate an internal diameter of a little over 3cm (to allow for electronics).

Hope that helps. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back