Kylo Ren Junk Saber Build

I can live with that. And can understand not wanting to put too much into it now with the unknowns.

Yeah, believe me, I love all the tiny little details and really want to rework that section with clay/apoxie sculpt post-print... TBH I will likely spend way too much time dremeling, adding, cutting away, etc trying to get it identical to the Celebration one... but at the end of the day the "real" ones will probably look way different than the one under the glass. :/

I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses, of course! I super appreciate the feedback, though, it's more helpful than you think! :)

Thanks, guys. Appreciate all the comments and continual support. I have a Marvel gig on the 28th so my printer is tied up till then; but as soon as I return from the trip I'm going to get cracking on this. :)

Now if we can find some one who's pumping out the helmet what a match up!:thumbsup

Funny you should mention that... We do in fact have Lael cranking away on a helmet for us as well! Of course, it's still a VERY early alpha build... but since you mentioned it, we may as well go ahead and wet some appetites... ;)

11180254_10152716941207821_1153068965_n.jpg

Which program did you use for the model? This looks fantastic!
laellee uses Blender for most of his modeling, IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should mention that... We do in fact have Lael cranking away on a helmet for us as well! Of course, it's still a VERY early alpha build... but since you mentioned it, we may as well go ahead and wet some appetites... ;)

View attachment 469867

@laellee uses Blender for most of his modeling, IIRC.

AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT to see more on this!:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back