My Kylo Ren Build WIP

So I had previously built the done from a pep file that I purchased. Then I made the face from scratch just to have something to draw on 3 dementionally.View attachment 466876

then I trimmed off the brow section a bit to make it more the shape of the screen used one.
View attachment 466877
I then traced the face shapes off of an image of the right cheek onto foam. Here's how it came out!
View attachment 466878

im planning on building one out of foam sooner or later but I mostly worry about the dome of the head can you make a tutorial or show us how you made it with pictures?

Looks Great!

I love the idea of smoothing it out with 3mm foam, I'll need to do that for mine.

What did you end up using for the Visor? In all the reference pics I haven't seen a reflective surface for the visor, I thinking some sort of mesh or fabric like a morphmask?

For the screen used helmet there is no visor, it is a black fabric, i used a stocking WIN_20151123_085710.JPG
im doing a V2 helmet because im not to happy with the shape of this one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back