Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet: FREE STL FILES

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There has been an Awakening .. My Helmet Model is now FREE, sure its not 100% accurate but if it can help any kylo hopefuls along the way then great !!

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/jj-industries-kylo-ren-helmet-14106

Updated Mesh Now Complete:
NEbF0sT.jpg

Hey guys, So some of you may have seen my work on the Kylo ren buckle, I've began working on my most ambitious project yet the Kylo Ren Helmet, sure someone with more skill will swoop in before me and do a quicker and better job but you only learn by diving in the deep end right ? (or you drown apparently)

so from the reference shots so far i've started on the front Face Plate

RcCRczG.pngyPlElpz.jpg

More Progress Tomorrow hopefully !!

if anyone has some high res straight on shots i'd love to see them all the shots i've seen straight on are low res all the high res shots are off angle ..

RcCRczG.png

yPlElpz.jpg

NEbF0sT.jpg

View attachment NEbF0sT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet WIP

How about this? It's concept art, but from everything I've seen so far the concept art has been pretty durned close to the final form we've seen physically represented.

wpid-bumblebee_zpsem17ka34.jpg

--Jonah

Looks like Solidworks? If so, I'd love to try some files on my CNC mill when you're finished :)

May I ask which 3d-application do you use? :)

Solidworks :)

Looks like Solidworks? If so, I'd love to try some files on my CNC mill when you're finished :)

it certainly is :) oo you have a CNC mill are you in the UK ??? i'd love to see that !!

That's coming along nicely!!

thanks the main body of the face is going to take a little bit to get the surfaces as i'm no pro by a long shot haha but i'm happy with it so far, I might also consider unfolding the two face sheets and having cut out of 2mm aluminum

Subscribed!

thanks !!

That looks great!!

thanks !!

it certainly is :) oo you have a CNC mill are you in the UK ??? i'd love to see that !!

Not in the UK, but Star Wars has no borders :) It's nothing special, just an inexpensive 4x4 CNC router that I do 3D carving with.

This is fantastic work, probably the best/most accurate helmet I've seen on here so far.

I know that this is a work in progress and all, but it seems to me that you're missing part of the "cheekbone" and an indentation?

HqF4Pr5.png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back