Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet: FREE STL FILES

Re: Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet COMPLETED

Do you think you will do any other helmets from the new movie or stick to kylo ren? There's two helmets I want to add to my collection really badly, the new tie pilot and the new resistance trooper helmet. You have some serious skill so I think you could pull those off if you wanted to.

right now my entire life is filled with kylo haha im a source for the fabric, belts, buckles & saber clips so for now i don't see it happening haha

more great news today 3d Print decided to feature my work I've discussed some of the techniques I used which might be relevant to members here :)

http://3dprint.com/100172/3d-printed-kylo-ren-helmet/

I have a question. If we want to use the files you have created to print the helmet for a costume or something, how can it be done? Ive tried using some of the online 3d printing services and when I upload the zip only one portion of the helmet comes up as the project, not the whole thing?

here is what usually pops up as the entire project despite having all the components of the zip you made. kyloren print.PNG

The design looks fantastic, and would certainly make an amazing costume!

I have a question. If we want to use the files you have created to print the helmet for a costume or something, how can it be done? Ive tried using some of the online 3d printing services and when I upload the zip only one portion of the helmet comes up as the project, not the whole thing?

here is what usually pops up as the entire project despite having all the components of the zip you made. View attachment 544925

The design looks fantastic, and would certainly make an amazing costume!

that looks like the left side of the helmet, maybe you need to orderthem separately?

i would say the parts need to be uploaded as separate STL's i printed direct from theese files myself

Hi !
I looking for your updated version kylo helmet, where's the link for STL file ?
Myminifactory link redirect to the older version
thanks !
Amazing work by the way ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back