Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet: FREE STL FILES

Re: Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet WIP

This really looks perfect thus far!

You have a great eye for taking 3d to 2d and back.

I can SEE it, but lack the skill to take 2d reference and model it in 3d...

I'm really impressed by all of your current projects!!!

That being said.....

I call the first defective pull!!! (if you have one!)

I like playing with plastic, and my prop funds are near non existent at the moment...

Thank you ALL your constant support is amazing right now i've been eating sleeping dreaming kylo hahah

unfortunately for you all who've became accustomed to my daily updates i'll be held up for a few days as i have a hell of a mini holiday coming up haha

taking a trip down to london tomorrow and friday with my dear wife to remind her i love her too hahaha then saturday we are trooping with the almighty UKG at Legoland Windsor (look out for Fett) then sunday up to burnley for the charity meal with the stars, prowse, alan harris & co etc then monday 4th i'll do doing burnley starwars family fun day

tuesday i get home and continue and come back to planet earth hahah !!!

I'll trade you a helmet for the clothparts of the costume (Inner, doublet, surcoat, hood/cape).

Hello, Sni9er. I contacted you via 501st forum, my nick name there is st.ranger.

This is just perfect. I'm looking forward to see full mask with helmet. Really amazing work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simply AMAZING!!! CAN'T WAIT to see how this comes out when it's finished! Keep up the good work! Like others have stated, I might be interested in getting one of these when you get around to offering them in the JY.(y)cool

I think all of us here want on a list, myself included. I think preordering the wait list is getting somewhat offtopic though, since this is more of a design/build thread. And a fantastic one at that.

Keep up the great work!!

Sni9er; I recall you answering this already but I'd like to ask it again just incase.

Are you planning on making the facemask several parts? From what I can see on the photos it looks like there are at least 2 pieces that come off at the nose. Especially when you see the concept drawings where he is studying vaders helmet. It looks like he has removed these "nose armor" pieces so you can see the machine face under it.

I have been quietly watching this build since my 17 y/o son wants a Kylo Ren costume for opening night, and I am in when this mask is ready!! :)

Parenting: doing it Right.

That's awesome! What an awesome way to bridge the generational gap and bond! There are sewing pattern suggestions, reference pics, 3d printing files and everything you'd need right in the forum. Don't forget to take photos! :D

@Sni9er; I recall you answering this already but I'd like to ask it again just incase.

Are you planning on making the facemask several parts? From what I can see on the photos it looks like there are at least 2 pieces that come off at the nose. Especially when you see the concept drawings where he is studying vaders helmet. It looks like he has removed these "nose armor" pieces so you can see the machine face under it.

yes indeed i'll be backing the face cover removeable

I have been quietly watching this build since my 17 y/o son wants a Kylo Ren costume for opening night, and I am in when this mask is ready!! :)

great news !!

i'll release the 3d file closer to the film but will defo release and you can scale to fit ^^

Sni9er; What about the dome? Are you thinking to make the helmet a single piece or a detachable part like the vader helmets?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back