Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet: FREE STL FILES

Re: Kylo Ren: 3D Helmet WIP

This is great work im doing a kylo ren helmet now just working on the faceplate and brow section cant quite get it i have the file

Man your all over this project lol I'm finding all your projects! Will you produce this to sell also?

Man your all over this project lol I'm finding all your projects! Will you produce this to sell also?

58645819.jpg

that's the aim if it's good enough ^^

Really nice build! I hope to see it finished! Bewar on the cheekbones, they are asymmetrical(the shape is similar, but one is cornered and the other curved!). The first time i saw it i didn't realize that XD I'm tryng to sculpt it in zbrush in my freetime, but if you finish first, it would be great to have the file for 3dprint that!=) Nice work, keep on going!:thumbsup

Really nice build! I hope to see it finished! Bewar on the cheekbones, they are asymmetrical(the shape is similar, but one is cornered and the other curved!). The first time i saw it i didn't realize that XD I'm tryng to sculpt it in zbrush in my freetime, but if you finish first, it would be great to have the file for 3dprint that!=) Nice work, keep on going!:thumbsup

yeah those cheekbones are pure death haha

anyway todays slow progress half of the right cheek !!

feels good to get that bit done !! i spent the longest time getting my technique down to do this with alot of deep breathing and walls being stared down ..

wR6NIpz.png

hopefully the remnants of the cheeks will come more smoothly now

yeah those cheekbones are pure death haha

anyway todays slow progress half of the right cheek !!

feels good to get that bit done !! i spent the longest time getting my technique down to do this with alot of deep breathing and walls being stared down ..

View attachment 470145

hopefully the remnants of the cheeks will come more smoothly now

You know you'll sell hundreds when you start production :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back