So, no RPF love for the new pilot, Poe Dameron?

attachment.php

New image

Attachments

• VHfshMy.jpg
    VHfshMy.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 3,053
anyone else going for this poe?

Im gonna do this version because I dont think he's going to wear the orange jumper for most of the movie. Him and Finn have the same jacket in the one still from the "reel" from comic con and in toy form. Its the jacket of the "resistance fighter". and the resistance fighter toy is wearing one amongst its gear. Just thought this was a deduction worth noting incase not everyone wants to make the Pilot version.

Its looking Like:
Resistance Trooper Jacket
Green trousers
A Han-type shirt
and his tall mucker boots from the pilot uniform
3.jpgstar-wars-force-friday-catalog-finn-poe.pngtfa-first-cards-07.JPGyacuxzj---imgur.jpeg

A very interesting picture of Poe without his X-wing uniform. Makes me wonder if he was promoted at some point in TFA from a regular X-wing pilot to his black and orange one. Just wild speculation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3ee7sJQ.png
    3ee7sJQ.png
    754.2 KB · Views: 3,134
A very interesting picture of Poe without his X-wing uniform. Makes me wonder if he was promoted at some point in TFA from a regular X-wing pilot to his black and orange one. Just wild speculation.

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=524788&stc=1

My theory is that the black X-Wing was some sort of specialized stealth/recon mission type, not his standard X-Wing. Further guessing, I think the black one crashed or forced landing or etc... and that is how he gets captured. Pure speculation on my part.

I think just from packaging right idea but backwards, I think he starts with the blue one and gets the black one at the end.

Any one translate the helmet aruabesh yet?

The word appears to be 6 letters long and the last 3 letters are easy to read from the new Topps card, however the first 3 letters are very difficult to make out from the other promo picture. Any thoughts?

I went through the alphabet looking for other letter the blurry ones might be. Nothing came up close to a regular word.

Last edited:
anyone else going for this poe?

Im gonna do this version because I dont think he's going to wear the orange jumper for most of the movie. Him and Finn have the same jacket in the one still from the "reel" from comic con and in toy form. Its the jacket of the "resistance fighter". and the resistance fighter toy is wearing one amongst its gear. Just thought this was a deduction worth noting incase not everyone wants to make the Pilot version.

Its looking Like:
Resistance Trooper Jacket
Green trousers
A Han-type shirt
and his tall mucker boots from the pilot uniform
View attachment 521434View attachment 521435View attachment 521436View attachment 521437
I am making this version. Any opinions on where to source the best pants, boots, belt, and buckle for this are more than welcome! Also, can someone link me to a trusted source for the Han style shirt?

I've been lurking in this tread and am planning to make an xwing Poe costume. I wanted to share this image of the helmet from the comic con footage that I have haven't seen posted here yet.

Hw3jYnW.png

I've been lurking in this tread and am planning to make an xwing Poe costume. I wanted to share this image of the helmet from the comic con footage that I have haven't seen posted here yet.

Nice shot Whiteninja. I am in the planning stages of this costume myself. I few a few shots of the kids store bought version and they have the lighter alternate 'rings' on the hose! So anybody know if acrylic adheres to edpm rubber ok?

Hofpig

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back